Monday Night Jeopardy is Back!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Windylava, Jul 22, 2018.

?

What should next weeks theme be?

World History 4 vote(s) 14.8%
Animal Kingdom 6 vote(s) 22.2%
The 90's 2 vote(s) 7.4%
Popular Video Games 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Art and Music 6 vote(s) 22.2%
Empire Minecraft 9 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Hey EMC, Great news!

SSRC is reviving our Monday Night Jeopardy in our efforts to give back to the community and reinvest through fun!.

There will be 100,000r in total cash prizes given out! One of our largest in awhile! All you gotta do is meet us at the observation deck of the Space Needle on Smp2! Res 3561

THEME : Pop Culture (music, memes, movies, and more)

How this works
    • Each subsequent question will go up in difficulty but also, so will the cash prizes!
    • The first person to type the correct answer in chat wins that round and the cash prize and we move on.
    • Only answers in /ch r will be counted.
    • Correct spelling is mandated, however simple typos that can be deduced to a reasonable degree of common sense will be accepted. (so don't panic ;)).
    Time: 9:00pm EMC time
    Date: 7/23/18
    Cash prizes totaling 100K!
  2. This sounds so cool.
    Windylava likes this.
  3. I would love to come but I won't be able to due to time if like 8:30 or 9 pm would work for me
    Windylava likes this.
  4. bumped it up to 9pm for ya :)
  5. Aww sweet thanks
    Windylava likes this.
  6. Next time, we need a Thrash metal theme... Too bad i'll be the only one to come :(
    Windylava likes this.
  7. Woo, trivia \o/
    Windylava likes this.
  8. Bump! Event is tonight! Make sure to vote for next weeks theme. You choose your theme making it easier for yall to win rupees!
  9. *pokes thread*
  10. Couldn't make it, got busy. How was the jeopardys?
    Windylava likes this.
  11. Rescheduled for tomorrow. Something came up in real life and I was not able to host. I apologize for this inconvenience. Please forgive me. I will host it as usual tomorrow at 9pm at the same location.
  12. Darn, can't make it tomorrow :/
  13. :(
  14. I really do apologize but because of a conflict with mob arena we were not able to do it on Tuesday so we have decided to push MNJ. to next week. It will be normal date and time as scheduled.