Empire Minecraft is still 1.8 - 1.9.4 is near!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Krysyy, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UltiPig, We3_MPO, eeasonq and 37 others like this.
  2. Let's go EMC! 1.9 Here we come!
  3. w00t (nothing of more substance to add)
  4. Woop! Looking forward to the changes that this update will bring, better to wait and have it bug free though :)
  5. I expect that mojang themselves have bugs to work out on this update....
    commander_JS and Gawadrolt like this.
  6. nice job krysyy you stole my thunder...
    commander_JS and ShelLuser like this.
  7. Can't wait!
  8. I don't know what to take from this. Hopefully Aikar takes his time updating and it takes a LONG time to update.
    commander_JS, SkeleTin007 and ESSELEM like this.
  9. There are multiple 1.9 threads. This is the official one from EMC staff.
  10. 1.9. More like 1.FINE, amirite?
  11. Now sure how to feel about that burger :p
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  12. Aikar, please be aware that there are some gruesome bugs with this update. Hate to say it, but I think we should wait until 1.9.x before updating.
  13. he has already stated he is waiting at least a week before pushing an update.
  14. Sweet
    tuqueque likes this.
  15. Wow!
    I didn't think EMC 1.9 will be coming as fast as said!

Comparing to 1.8, Mojang released it on September 2, 2014, and EMC updated in mid-May 2015. That's a little over 8 months of a gap!

-

Anyway, I'm so looking forward to this! Empire Minecraft 1.9 is one of at least three remarkable, sacred, and revolutionary events of this year! I knew 2016 would be more glorified by the dullness of 2015 I had, and today, the events begin!!
  16. as fast as who said?
    CallumDAKing and megmewX like this.
  17. So when I was trying to log in Minecraft updated now I can't get onto the server because the server isn't up dated. How do I play EMC if it won't let me?
    ChespinXMas2k16 likes this.
  18. I got a question what comes after 1.9 update is it minecraft 2.0 and also 1.9 sucks
  19. Launch minecraft, click edit profile , then go to use version go down to 1.8.9 click it then save profile an press the play button :p
    AyanamiKun, Gawadrolt and MissFable like this.
  20. Gotta start working on my first res...just need a load of water buckets...and endstone...and testing >_>
    ShelLuser and Rhythmically like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.