Modular expandable oak generator

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Apocryphan, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Might i add i do have a full time job from 8 to 4:30 so plz dont expect it to get done until i am off work in the evenings, and if i have an order to fill ahead of yours, please be patient, it doesnt take too long to make so i can usually make 2 to 3 orders in a day depending on size. Thanks
  2. ok his works, goto my 4th res on smp7
  3. Do you provide the beacon ;3
  4. can I get dimensions for the 16 wide?
  5. Lol, no, but i do provide hoppers

And dimensions are 30 long from saps to storage and width is 3 longer than tree line (8 wide require 11, 12 is 15, etc.) and it needs 14 depth below saps and 9 above from saps to storage
  6. ok I will get to digging...
    so if im reading it right, it is 30 long 19 wide and 23 deep?
  7. Not 23 deep only 14 deep, but you can just make a 7 long, 19 wide and 14 deep hole because the storage is all above ground, if you want i can help dig too
  8. can storage be above underground? xD
  9. Above underground or under underground?
  10. uh now YOU are confusing me xD
    I have a full top layer but under it is a three deep 60x60 area, in one corner ill be making the space for this ting
  11. Yes but aren't the saplings placed by the player
  12. I
    I dont see your point, all tree gens require that.
  13. But isn't there a limit of 12 saplings to be planted u may aswell have a normal tree farm
  14. Its only limited to how wide i make it, so without the bonemeal, longer is better, but if you dont wanna spend the money on a large one then yea, may as well make it a manual, but i can fill the 16 wide fast using bone, so its more for the lazy/impatient people that have lots of bone