[MODS PLEASE READ!] CraftWise The Griefer...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Feb 14, 2012.

1. people shouldn't be setting one another on fire regardless of shovels.
  2. Some called it spade. The thing u dig dirt, sand and other stuff. there are not just one on server LOL
  3. Yes ther r owning mor than one could be considered a luxury and must be reported for IRS purposes
  4. I agree also does this "shovel" thing look like a spoon?
  5. no itsa mor lik a stik with a surface with small depth on the end and the such said surface was made from diamond a very exquisite mineral
  6. Uhhh huh and wat is a "stick"
  7. a stik is something u get 4 of wen u hav 2 wooden planks
  8. ohhh it all makes sence now rofl
  9. wait wat is wood ?
  10. Oh god. What is wood!?
    It's wood!
    >_>
  11. ohhh that makes more sense wait wat wood are we talking about? i have wood.

for sale...
    nnnnmc1 likes this.
  12. i made a base in the wild and led craft to it so he could help me but he didn't really grief he kinda just went off with his friend orangepie and mined a lot and i have a xp pit, enchantment table, tons of powered rails (thx Andrew), and a lot of wheat and about 2 chest full of cobble. though now they keep wanting to come back to my base and pming me but i don't want many people at my base and id like to be the one to get the resources at my own base
  13. He just joined smp3 asking if there was any admin online...
    idk i just feel like it's a weird question to be done just by comming online :S
  14. Btw, i just got some pics of his res and some info, if anyone wants to know :p
    2012-02-16_18.59.46.png 2012-02-16_18.59.49.png 2012-02-16_19.00.08.png 2012-02-16_19.00.17.png 2012-02-16_19.00.48.png