mod packs and mods?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Abigal3_, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Hi... So it is that time of the year when the challenges become just too easy for me. So i search for a greater 1. I love mod packs and Recently I have found a great challenge It is a modded super flat by ijevin (it is his season 3 lets play edition if any1 is interested .I played it for 2 weeks
    (till my save files got corrupted)

My last years challenge was crainer craft... beat it in 2 days XD then i just insane builds ex auto
    ore spawn king/queen killer ,make the best tinkers tools in the game, farm blue slimes, I event creative only items ( all of them) and made a rf tools world of diamond blocks.
    What do u think? do u like mod packs and what is your favorite pack or mod
  2. I occasionally play modded, and two packs/mods that I have really enjoyed are Agrarian Skies and Thaumcraft. You should check them out.
  3. I like to use the Modpacks available via the Curse app. My favorite modpack is Magequest, so much magic!
  4. I play a plethera of Modpacks from various launchers quite frequently. ATL - Technic, Curse FTB. If you're looking for a challenging modpack. I would recommend FTB INFINITY Evolved - Has removed Mekanism so the power generation/ore gathering is vastly challenged (No Digi Miners and Easy to get Wind Turbines/Mekanism OP Reactor). It does have mechanical challenges when designing power supply. Has Pam's HarvestCraft as well for anyone looking to make a McDonalds/Fast Food chain.
  5. I don't play with mods because I forgot how to download them, the only one I have is an outdated mini map, also I cant be bothered to search up how to download them.
  6. i played this pack for a while my pc can't handle it though D: as for thaumcraft i am horrible at it i went to the elderich but it continuously spawned me outside the maze killing me....
  7. so funny story XD i logged off last night near midnight and i log in this morning to only c this
    http://imgur.com/a/utc9H are u kidding me ?