[Mob Suggestion] Aquatis, the ocean boss

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Digition, May 8, 2018.

1. Also think of how this would affect guardian farms
    SSRCcorp likes this.
  2. Actually, no, it isn't just one command. Even in the current early stage it takes a couple dozen commands that both summon it and do additional constantly repeating stuff in the background. And this number will only grow as I actually make it more and more complex and more like a proper boss.

I could have made her summonable with only one '/summon' command by learning how to make mods, but by that point it would definitely not be vanilla.

On that topic...
    Are a skeleton that rides a bat and a giant part of vanilla by that logic? Well, you can make them using commands, but wait, my bosses are done the same way, they are just more complex in that regard. Your comment is invalid, THE_OP_VILLAGER.
  3. I wanted to say thank you for everyone who supports this idea and shares their enthusiasm towards making emc an even more interesting place. Even though I mostly reply to comments I have disagreements with, I love all of you who have popped up to like and / or comment on this post! :D
  4. Apparently someone hasn't been attentive while reading the main post:
  5. not sure if aikar would allow this, but if he does then I would be glad to see this in emc.
    Digition, __Devil_ and Eviltoade like this.
  6. Love this!
    Digition and Eviltoade like this.