Mob grinders

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by pat2011, May 28, 2012.

1. Great. Thanks :)
  2. Firefly ftw. Makes me want to change my profile pic. Ever see that teefury shirt for them?
  3. My Smp8 Triple Grinder Works Fine
  4. YES! I love the firefly Tshirts. I've seen probably a dozen I want.

My favorite is this one

bb00_inevitable_betrayal_babydoll2.jpg

It says "Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal."

My phone ring tone is the firefly theme song. I am getting a puppy at the end of the summer and naming her Kaylee. I am completely obsessed with the show. Best thing ever aired on TV.
  5. I found it on netflix and devoured all of it plus the movie. The ending was really sad though, but the movie was amazing. Wash was definitely my favorite character after mal, but Nathan fillion is amazing in everything he is in. Have you seen him in doctor horribles Singalong blog?
  6. Yes! Amazing. I'm also a huge fan of Niel Patrick Harris.

Nathan is amazing. Firefly was great. I've watched every episode of Castle. He is one of the two people who I told my husband I would leave him for. The other one happens to also be in Firefly lol.
  7. Neil is pretty awesome. Wish he was in more.

I only saw a bit of castle, since i'm not a giant mystery buff, but he is amazing in that as well. Who is the other one? lol
  8. How did this go from mobgrinders breaking to tv shows???
  9. A spoonful of sugar and pixie dust.
  10. Go to the nether and build a blaze spawner. Never have this problem.
  11. People tend to be scared of the nether lol
  12. I don't know why, IMO it's safer than the wild as long as your careful around the lava. But it's fine with me, less traffic=less griefers.
  13. I would except I am terrible at building mob traps and I lag a lot in the nether.
  14. I really enjoy Neil's character in How I Met Your Mother.

Christina Hendrix - But I mean - Really? Who wouldn't?
  15. time to suit up :p