Mob Arena

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by BigDavie, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Proud to say I won one :p
    Gadget_AD likes this.
  2. This needs bumpage, I will probably not take part in many, As I used to scare people out of playing and I have won enough, I have one I believe 19 or 20, I will only take part in ICC MA/Sword event, There is going to be sword events right? And some friendly advice, As I am used to winning and know what goes down to a winner, AKA spam and pm's of begging

If you lose, don't beg for your items, You have a very high chance of losing them, as warned, so don't complain.
    Pm's can annoy some people so please avoid them as the people playing are most likely concentrating on the MA and will ignore you
    If the winners are generous enough, they might let the winners room be open after they got what they wanted
    And above all else, please to not bother the staff and complain, the staff is extremely nice for donating there time to host these games for us!!!
    sonicol1, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, 607 and 3 others like this.
  3. Aww! How cute :D
    *Polishes Sword of Udder Justice*
  4. OBVIOUSLY he isn't bragging or anything >_<
    talukegord and xI_LIKE_A_PIGx like this.
  5. Oh shuttup, you've got the 6th edition :p
    talukegord likes this.
  6. Oh woops I was talking about noah
    talukegord likes this.
  7. You two are the next people I need to beat ;)
    607 likes this.
  8. Reminder that Mob Arena is happening in about 1 hour 20 mins
    This week I am hosting 4 rounds;
    1. Normal Mob Arena
    2. No Gear, No Items Zombie Survival Maze
    3. Boss Arena
    4. Another No Gear, No Items Zombie Survival Maze
    The winners of the Arena events will have to miss out on the following zombie maze as I can run this while they collect their loot.
  9. I think that is during school for most people but thank you for all the effort you are putting into these, davie. Nothing says empire like battles to the death.
  10. Todays Mob Arena will be four rounds
    1. Normal Mob Arena (prize is all dropped items + capped number of dragon stone fragments + one item from pool of dropped boss special drops)
    2. No items zombie maze round (prize of vault or stable voucher)
    3. Boss Arena (prize is all dropped items + capped number of dragon stone fragments + one item from pool of dropped boss special drops)
    4. Another No items zombie maze round (prize of vault or stable voucher)

First round starts in 1 hour 15 mins.
  11. Thank you for putting these events on for us BigDavie :) Really appreciate it
  12. Thanks for the event BigD - First time I've been - and won a voucher :D. Great fun, my grandson also was there :cool:
    jrm531 likes this.
  13. There is one today, right? In a couple of hours? I will be there :cool:
  14. Due to an temporal rift in the fabric of space time I accidently held todays mob arena 2 hours earlier than posted. Not to worry I will have a second mob arena in about 2 hours time (an hour after usual time).
  15. Hey gg everyone today! I was lucky and went 4 for 4. That was fun!
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  16. Hoo boy you just wait until next week! I will be on break and able to play.... Hehehehehe
  17. Too bad i will be off break and cant play! haha
    607 likes this.