[Mining Group] Foxy's Cyborg Mining Team

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CaptainFoxy_, Feb 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bump

Seanawesome14's questions are

Are we required to go to all mining Trips?
    -No you are not, you must have a reason. Might I add a good reason? Not like, "I didn't feel like it" something like this, "Sorry but I don't feel like mining today because (Reasons)"

Am I a baller?
    Yep I am totally a baller thanks
  2. I am really happy of what we did together! Good job miners :)
  3. Pretty successful night of mining. Wish I could have done more, but had some RL issues to take care of and apparently I got AFK kicked. Wow.
  4. Bump

We have lost a member but gained a member Gawadrolt :)
  5. Join the mining team! We have cookies pizza!
  6. Pi day special! Join the mining team and receive (1) Random Pie, limited time offer.
  7. I'm considering joining, but just curious as to how often you meet for mining expiditions and usually around what time (emc time)?
  8. We usually follow the Mining events that happen in EMC. Like next week, I have a plan to go to my event Foxy's Night Mining. (Of course right?) So the times are around the event times.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  9. I applied :p
  10. Sorry for the late bump but there were some changes that taken place.

jossytheninja has temporary ownership of this group until I come back. She will still gain co-ownership of group when I get back online.

We have gained two members jellop722 and Hiddenwanderer. (I know a little late) But this group is still alive and if you want to join us, go to the link in op.
    SkeleTin007 and jossytheninja like this.
  11. Since this group has failed and due to no participation this group has been disbanded.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.