[Mini-Event] Shell (& Aya's!) foolish April foolsday weekend event

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ShelLuser, Apr 2, 2017.

?

Did you enjoy EMC April foolsday joke?

Poll closed Apr 9, 2017.
Yes 11 vote(s) 78.6%
Yes/No: a bit indifferent 2 vote(s) 14.3%
No 1 vote(s) 7.1%
  1. Who is who? ^.^

(did I got your smiley right there Aya? ;-))

Ok, so the long story goes as follows: we had a silly idea to add a bit to April foolsday, but then decided against it. Yet we still had done the preparations: we both got each others head. At first I figured: lets add this to the upcoming May event but... Naah, let's be foolish on April foolsday weekend!

Our mini-event

My friend AyanamiKun has a lot of gear. I think she even once mentioned that one of her EMC goals was to have one set of god armor for every SMP server she plays on.

Your task: guess how many sets of god gear (armor) Aya has collected in total at the time of writing. No cheating here: she did mention earlier that she might get yet another one, but that won't count.

Hints: Aya plays mostly on SMP4 (her home server), SMP2 (my home server, we often hang out together) and SMP9 (but she does not have an officially recognized set of god armour there). But we're also talking about a player who has 64, sorry: 65 vault pages and Aya loves her god gear. However, it's lower than 30. I also sometimes like to exaggerate ;)

The judge and the one who shall have the final say in all this is obviously Aya.

Rule: First come, first go.

Prizes: One main prize: Our heads. The ones we're wearing up there.

I honestly don't know what those are worth, I can say that they're rare because both Aya and myself pretty much never do things like this, we usually focus on other prizes.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Hmm. Let's guess, urm, 7?
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. 0
    Shel has all of the god gear. :p
    Tuqueque and ShelLuser like this.
  4. no he doesn't! :mad:

some1 got really close. no joke: I just found an extra set on smp3 i forgot about ^.^

but thats all hints imma giving u ^.^ thx 4 playing!!
  5. 23 sets of god gear
  6. So 2true4u (he really is) asked a solid question: how much guesses do we get?

I like that one :)

And it has been decided: we will allow a 2nd guess. But no more. Seems fair enough since it has never been disallowed.
    Tuqueque likes this.
  7. 2 sets
    second guess: 9 sets
    AyanamiKun and ShelLuser like this.
  8. thats an insult, lol! :mad:

thats a winning guess ^.^

heres my stuff, top set is what i found on smp3 when shelly told me "pls check all servers". I wear god set on smp2, smp4 and utopia b/c im still gold. 6 + 3 = 9 ^.^

u won!!

BUT

EnderMagic wins stable voucher 4 doing creative answer (grrr! :cool:). @Shell: send stable voucher pls ^.^
    Tuqueque likes this.
  9. And we have a winner (yes, I'm late).

Tuq wins both our heads + a nice shulker box to keep them warm in :)

Don't worry guys: there will be more prizes to win in roughly 1.5 month (20th of May, Aya & Shell's anniversary event).

Didn't know about that one? Well, here you go:

https://empireminecraft.com/threads/treasurehunt-shells-long-overdue-anniversary-event.71295/

Thanks for playing everyone! And also thanks for answering the poll, that was a legitimate question I had.

Prizes have been mailed.

no, you do that :p
    Tuqueque likes this.