[EVENT] Miner Mania

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Why does the front page say this is the last before reset? Waste already reset....
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  2. Not sure if I'll go. What biome is it?
  3. Are we having MM in a glazed terracotta... ;) I mean a mesa tonight?
  4. So is anybody else repeatedly crashing and timing out or is that just me? :confused:
  5. I couldn't make it tonight / last night do to feeling rather unwell, but I hope everyone had fun!
    SkeleTin007 and jossytheninja like this.
  6. 5pm on a Monday? O-o
  7. I was thinking the same thing?? o_o
    JDHallows likes this.
  8. Look alive jooohny boi! Be prepared for the unexpected :p B)
    JohnKid and JDHallows like this.
  9. How long will this be going on for? if it's less than an hour then I'm afraid I won't be on :( .
    JohnKid and JDHallows like this.
  10. We are wanting to start branching out our Miner Mania times, to reach a wider audience of players, who perhaps for some reason can not make it to Friday Miner Manias. Plus, this time worked better for Carol, who wanted to start hosting Miner Manias. So indeed:
    Typically, Miner Mania goes for at least an hour, usually longer. All depends on how long the staff host can stick around for.
  11. Well that's awesome :) I look forward to them and hope that more players get involved in it!
  12. Just join us when you can :) I'm sure we can stretch it for more than an hour
  13. A shoot. I could have made it at least from 5-5:30.. I do hope it went well.. Would love to partake in this if you host it again.
    carolmoss likes this.
  14. Sorry cawol, auctually planned to join ya but got side tracked by video editing it's addictive lol
    carolmoss likes this.
  15. no worries i had fun date that day, that's all that matters :)
  16. Change time pl0x kinda wanna come but it's at 4am
  17. No.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  18. Just get up at 4am :D
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  19. Original post is pretty clear, but I've seen some mixed signals on the calendar and in the forums so...

Today? Friday? 11pm EMC time? Miner Mania? Yes?
  20. BK was supposed to host a Miner Mania today, however due to a sudden schedule change he had to move it to yesterday, which I changed on the calendar accordingly.

However, due to another schedule change, he now has free time tonight. So he decided to host another Miner Mania tonight at 11pm.

My apologies for not changing the calendar sooner though, I will fix it immediately.