[EVENT] Miner Mania

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Jan 22, 2016.

1. <-- :p
  2. Tonight is the Winter Ice Edition of Miner Mania!
    Make sure to bring your snow boots and Silk Touch pics!
    ChristmasTower and TasteOfTerror like this.
  3. originally planned on coming tonight, but something came up, and i had to hop off... hope everybody was / is having fun tonight though!
  4. Killed a Blizz in the forest got his nose. So i'm happy with the event tonight.
    JDHallows and ThaKloned like this.
  5. Same here :D
    JDHallows and ChristmasTower like this.
  6. So I was taking a selfie of my new skin with my new Christmas name. When this popped on the screen during Miners Mania.
    It was intense...It was a stormy fight between players and the Blizz family.
    No-one could fight these alone. There were 2-5 players attacking a single or multi pocket of Blizz Ards simultaneously. Group tokens were given so fast for the defeat. The chat was lit up with drops being tossed left and right.

IDK about anyone else but the most I got was tokens during the battle. I saw a lot of dragon stones and snow flashing in chat but I didn't see many Blizz parts being dropped.

Even with the lower drop rate this was a very fun Miners Mania: Winter Edition.
    Thanks to JDHallows for hosting
    and
    A Giant THANK YOU to Aikar for sending an Intense Blizzard our way.
    and
    Thanks to all those you came out and gave it your all.

7. seems like it was an eventful MM. glad it seems everyone had fun! :)
    JDHallows and ChristmasTower like this.
  8. Had to work so I missed it :( Well I know it was a lot of fun! I know everyone enjoyed their time! See you guys soon!
    <3
  9. Miner Mania tonight should be fun, I like the location a lot and am looking forward to hanging out with you all tonight!

Also, make sure to bring a boat to get to the mining location!
    Mutavalli and jossytheninja like this.
  10. Whenever I go to any Mining event...

11. I think Ill try to come to every MM and build Parkour :p (With a sneaky prize involved)
    jossytheninja likes this.
  12. My apologies for missing the 8pm time frame for this, but we will be doing this tonight still, at 9:30 pm EMC Time.
  13. Srry JD can't make it, if it was at 8pm I would come
  14. Tonight's Miner Mania site! (Somebody will have to deal with the Momentus when we start :eek:)
  15. Yay it's PST friendly again! (Sorry EU people)
  16. Hey JD u will provoke see me there. I like mining
  17. Cant come tonight but have fun
  18. Yee, time to make snazzy oasis trees :D
  19. You mean less than the entirety of EMC's connected playerbase on a Friday Night, some of which are alts?
    RandomBumbleBee and SkareCboi like this.