[EVENT] Miner Mania

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Jan 22, 2016.

1. I like how every time we have a FNM (or should I say and MM) we always leave a cute little town behind. I guess it's just part of the experience and I had a lot of fun participating. Can't wait for the next Mining Mania with Dramanya (or whoever else decides to host)! :D
  2. i LOVE the building part. i never really do any mining. i just build a house and goof around :D
  3. Nice pic! I see my pumpkin hut :D
  4. I did it. It was really fun.
    Hashhog likes this.
  5. Had a TON of fun tonight at Miner Mania! :) Thanks to all who came! We left a charming little village to remember our time by. Well, a charming little village and one highly intimidating tower, thanks to DaJaKoe. :p
    Kytula and NickkG like this.
  6. I couldnt go cause I was at an outpost.
  7. It was amazing as always! ^-^ I was so wrapped up in a pm that I forgot to say goodbye to the last miners out there :eek:

8. I will explain my opinion...

Mining events are mostly held either beginning or end of weekdays and weekends. I feel it would disrupt the fun of this mining event entirely. Sure you can say that I am being over the top with this but public mining events are a lot more fun when a majority of people can get online as the days stated. As I see it, EMC needs a new lineup of events instead of mining. I have nothing against this event, I personally enjoy being with friends on mumble and talking but there does need to be a change. I really like the idea of Tuesday Choppers, why not move it to a time like 6pm EMC time? Spleef was a wanted event why not on Wednesday? Thursday can be a designated wakey day for Kryssy. Friday and Saturday are perfect times for mining since a large population of the server can join.

That is my little ramble for now.
  9. Wooo. Thursday!!!!
  10. Not that this is the best place to rant about something like this. i would prefer things like that to be pm'd to me.
    but since its here, let me reply to you :)

BK finally had some time off, and he wanted to host an event cause he misses hosting events. he used to host FNM.
    so he did what he wanted, cause the whole point of events, is that the one hosting has time and wants to host it.
    events are 90% on the times best suited for the host.
    so if BK wants to drag some people out to the wastelands and mine a hole. i say go for it! have a blast.
    its not a bad thing. its a good thing.
  11. Keep in mind that the STAFF that host these events have to work around difficult schedules and may not always be available for other time slots. Moderators cannot run ALL types of events so BurgerKnight chose an event that HE wanted to run.

It's a bonus event and does not interfere with our normally scheduled events, so complaining about a bonus event is highly irrational. Just because you cannot attend does not mean that the other players that normally cannot attend on the weekend/friday aren't just as important and might WANT to participate.

In the future, please pm your concerns with issues to me/Dramanya privately. The thread itself is no place to argue your opinion on something like this.
  12. TLDR

TLDR
  13. I raise you
  14. SkeleTin007 and Rhythmically like this.
  15. tl;dr get over it
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. Going to try and make tonight's one with Nony! :3
  17. I hope I can be there Id like to do an event but I'm still pretty new...
  18. T when is it tonight
  19. o.0 haven't done FNM in so long the name's changed XD I'll try to come out tonight and hop on Mumble if I have the energy.