[EVENT] Miner Mania

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Jan 22, 2016.

1. As expected, I forgot to update when it started.

All good now! :)
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  2. I'm curious. Is the event still on tonight? Because I don't see it on the front page like usual. .-.
  3. It's up there now :D
    Can't wait :)
  4. date, server and location didn't get updated????
  5. looks like smp6 center waste, se of spawn
  6. I had an absolute blast! Thank you so much B<3urger Knight for being there! I didn't stay as long as I wanted and got a late start because we are enduring tornados here in East Texas. Its actually pretty bad :( Injuries being reported. The pictures of that massive thing look so horrific. Thankfully we were not in its path, but I had family that was. They are all ok. But anyways! I hope everyone has a great evening and a wonderful time at Miner Mania!

Peace & Love

~Skitz <3
  7. Sending prayers that things in Texas pass quickly.

For years this event has given me a reliable place and time to hang with some friends and momentarily escape the complexity of life. Hope others find it as enjoyable and that we can continue to meet and 'Mine' for a long time to come.
    FoxyRavenger and xSkitzie like this.
  8. Yeah Texas is having some wacky weather. We are having hail down here in San Antonio and it's almost may! We rarely get even snow in the winter!
    Kytula likes this.
  9. MM tonight?
    I hope So
    just_five_fun likes this.
  10. Alright, who messed up the day?
  11. Cool. I'm not used to it being on a day other than friday, but I should be able to make it.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  12. but.. but.. it's only 9pm!
    Eviltoade likes this.
  13. Just finished the design for my house. It's built on a minimum of supplies, so I'm happy about it
  14. Thank you all for coming! My first one ;p
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  15. This was a nice trip.
    EDIT:
    SO THANKFUL TO STAFF!
    For hosting it on my home server, SMP9!
  16. Was going to host tonight but my folks popped up and wanted to grab me for the weekend. Since I'll only be seeing them about once a month through at least September, I'll be taking it. :D

As such, I'll be leaving you all in the very capable hands of HxCami10 - who will be leading this week's MM. It will also be the last before the 1.9 update and waste reset if Aikar's plans stay on schedule. So mine to your hearts content and don't leave anything you don't want to lose behind.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  17. I may be there tonight. If my parents don't have plans
  18. I will be there! Looking forward to it, prolly gonna grab my Girlfriend and have her come too!

One of my favorite parts of these events is watching an entire town pop up out of the ground while everyone mines/builds, it's soo cool! If you're reading this i hope to see ya there ;D
    ShelLuser likes this.