[EVENT] Miner Mania

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Jan 22, 2016.

1. Oh, some mining going down somewhere. Wasting resources for fun in the waste I see. To bad I can make it. I'll be gone all weekend.

2. MM on SMP4 = partay time :D

lil house i made :3
    FoxyRavenger likes this.
  3. nuclearbobomb and SkeleTin007 like this.
  4. I think this time Smp2 or Smp4 needs the love XD
  5. I might come :3
  6. I built a nest and Lucky came and layed an egg in it :p
    jossytheninja likes this.
  7. I literally thought the FNM was Friday night magic xD sorry... Magic the gathering nerd D:
    jossytheninja and JesusPower2 like this.
  8. Well did you bring your deck? Blue prodigal sorcerers ftw!
  9. White Green Vehicle Aggressive deck. COME AT ME BRUH
    JesusPower2 and jossytheninja like this.
  10. My black , vampire and zombie deck is currently undefeated >=D #necromancyismahlife
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  11. We got some fresh blood in the MM rotation this evening folks! I'll be around to help out as needed but it'll be JDHallow's party this evening.

Look forward to seeing you all at 8pm! :D
  12. So does that mean we have to be nice to JD? :p
  13. no... no it doesn't :D
    TBird1128 likes this.
  14. I had so much fun at Miner Mania this week! Thank you so much for hosting JD! Thank you also to everyone that showed up to make it an amazing night.

Also, thank you Jossy for helping hand out treats at MM tonight. I probably would have gave up after like 2 minutes of that. You rock!

And I took pictures of all the builds and festivities <3

http://imgur.com/a/O3HOI

When we first got to MM tonight I had the bright idea of bringing six wither skulls with me. I took to the pond and dug straight down, I know someone convinced everyone else that that is a bad idea... but if you have water chasing you then nothing bad can happen and well... I do what I want. Once I got to bedrock I went to the exact coordinates that were broadcasted to all smps for the MM event.

I lit up the wither and RANNNN... you know, a lazy stroll... FAR AWAY. This of course caused an uproar everyone running around "oh no the withers coming to get us." then the accusations, "who did that?!" lol. khixan, dajakoe and several others took the task of finding and destroying the wither... but before they even set out "The area around you is withering away." Another message! "omg there is two!!!"

I believe dajakoe and gage99somethingsomething were the ones that found and destroyed it. khixan and another player were still scouting for it when the death message appeared. At this time I had started to litter the ground with rubble around what would be my house and became pretty focused on that, no clue who killed the second one. Was a pretty fun way to start MM if I do say so myself. I know we have had withers at fnm/MM before but halloween just seemed appropriate :D
    TBird1128 and jossytheninja like this.
  15. Time to mine M8z
  16. Due to circumstances beyond my control, tonight's Miner Mania has been moved to tomorrow night and will be hosted by the super awesome HxCami10.

I will be taking his place on December 16th so I will see you all then. :)
  17. Oh dear Tbird1128's miner mania and Pineapple's Miner Mania are both on Friday :eek: But Tbird's is at 7pm and Pineapple's is 8pm
  18. Bring your wood, doors, and cobble, because we're gonna have a House contest! :D
  19. Of course I blame you for my mania madness issues :)

But it was kinda fun. Some of us turned Miner Mania into Midnight Miners (player hosted) and although we didn't get that much players it was still fun. I heard someone even managed to get themselves and enraged guardian egg (or something close) :D