[EVENT] Miner Mania

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by IceQueenDawn, Jan 22, 2016.

1. I don't believe so :p
    IamTheNub and FoxyRavenger like this.
  2. I would only hope so
    SkeleTin007 and IamTheNub like this.
  3. You and me both Foxy :p
    FoxyRavenger and IamTheNub like this.
  4. Don't think imma make it ;-; mom got a flat tire D:
  5. Where is it happening today?
  6. That was awesome! Chef Steam approves of FNM
    Aphaea likes this.
  7. It would be good if the coords. were posted here. I can't always be connected to the server when you announce them. I missed it, never knew where it was.
  8. We should have a FNM that is pirate themed, the base would be a pirate ship that would be prebuilt and players could build their own boats. Maybe a tiny island as mine entrance. I could serve fish! Argh!
  9. Is it possible that this could be updated once the event starts? I know that a lot of players missed the event because they didn't know where it was

Vardalaka likes this.
  10. if it is not updated, i recommend login on and do /staff find what server the staff is at and pm them :)
  11. I'm usually on when it starts but there have been a few players who didn't make it because they didn't know where it was. That is a good idea for those people to do.
    Vardalaka likes this.
  12. I will attempt to update and bump this thread when the event begins, but things have been known to get crazy (in a good way) off the bat. Thus, there is a slight chance I'll forget to do so.

If you come across this thread and the second post has not been updated while the event is ongoing, please PM me on server and I'll update the information as soon as I can.
    Vardalaka and Dramanya like this.
  13. Hey elfin could you save me a space near the front of the outpost town for my kitchen? I want it to be in an easy to access location so everyone knows it is there. I'm not sure I will be home when it starts but I'm pretty sure I will be on a little while past 8
  14. I can not make it tonight. My grandfather passed away last night and we are still trying to sort things out.
  15. I won't be able to save a specific space, but there is no restrictions on the location for your build (besides building on top of another player build without their permission). So if there aren't any "front" spaces available, feel free to make another front row. :)
  16. Much appreciated. That's very convenient when we can't afford to spend a lot of time on the server and would rather limit our play time for the event only, connecting moments before (to read the announcement with the location) or after it has begun (for which the best way to know the location is by coming here).
  17. Updated second post. Information will continue to be updated over the next hour but I can tell you that we're not going to venture to the nether this evening. :)
    Vardalaka and SteamboatWillie like this.
  18. Yay the Chef's 3 Course Meal Is:

First Course- Baked Potatoes

Second Course- Mushroom Soup

Third Course- Pumpkin Pie

Post 100!

19. Dramanya kidnapped me, help...