Minecraft Version Comparision

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by ShatteredPlains, Mar 1, 2015.

?

What versions of Minecraft do you play?

PC Version 3 vote(s) 100.0%
Consle Edition 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Pocket Edition 2 vote(s) 66.7%
Pi Edition 1 vote(s) 33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I hav experience wth every known version of Minecraft, and I thought it would be interesting to discuss the differences between each version. The four knwn versions of Minecraft are:
    • PC Version - For computers and generally the best version of Mincraft
    • Console Edition - For Xbox and Playstation, this version of Minecraft is 1.6
    • Pocket Edition - Minecraft for your phones ot tablets, this version of Minecraft is a little behind the rest, but it's portable
    • Pi Edition - This version of Minecraft is for the Rasberry Pi computer, and the most basic of all of them, Minecraft pi edition has no survival mode no nighttime, and no mobs.
    I have played every version of Minecraft, though I don't own the console edition. I would like to hear your thoughts and opinions on the variation between versions of Minecraft.

Please excuse any typos. I just got a new keyboard, and it needs a bit of breaking in.
  2. Im getting the rasberyr pi to do programming stuffs
  3. Cool! I got one from Kano. Righ now a programming project I'm working on is programming the compute to play Fur Elise. Ipm also workng n a writing project on the raserry pi: writing this comment! :p The only thing I don't like so far is th keyboard. I an never tell if the computer actally registered that a key was being pressed until i've akready typed 5 more words! All my typos are part because I'm using the TV as a screen and 'm sitting on the couch halfway across the room and can barely see what the screen says, and part keyboard lag.
  4. Cool! I got one from Kano. Righ now a programming project I'm working on is programming the compute to play Fur Elise. Ipm also workng n a writing project on the raserry pi: writing this comment! :p The only thing I don't like so far is th keyboard. I an never tell if the computer actally registered that a key was being pressed until i've akready typed 5 more words! All my typos are part because I'm using the TV as a screen and 'm sitting on the couch halfway across the room and can barely see what the screen says, and part keyboard lag.