[Minecraft Tutorial] Installing Forge + Optifine Easily With 1.6.2!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by IcecreamCow, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Where did you download it from? Make sure you are using the link in the description of the video.

Elaborate on what you are talking about.
  2. I used the link in the video. When that didnt work I went back to the site where you download forge and downloaded the new version, that didnt work either.
  3. hmmm.. well.. do you have latest version of java? thats such a unique problem :p
  4. When i am trying to launch my profile with the mods, I see a single error:

"Couldn't download https: //s3 . amazonaws . com/Minecraft . Download/versions/Mods/Mods . jar for job 'Version & Libraries java . lang . runtimeException: Server responded with 403"
  5. Try clean installing it, delete the forge and optiforge versions and start from the beginning, be sure to follow all the steps... I could only think you are missing something maybe? I dont know, seems odd... I dont know why it is trying to downloads something for 'mods/mods' that confuses me.
  6. It should be known i used a guide made by kadboy, not yours.
  7. well then why are you posting the problems you are running into here xD

If you use my guide, it will work.

The only other time I heard of the error you are running into is when someone used another .jar that was just given to them. Which is why it was confusing me, because I know the steps I give would not give that error.
  8. It didn't work for me when I tried it.
  9. One thing that's important btw, is make sure you have a clean original .jar file as well. Not having that could cause it not to work.
  10. Tell me.step by step what you did just saying it does not work does not help me fix it.
  11. I did exactly what you said, I dragged the latest version of each of the mods in to the .mods folder, and it said,

Forge Modloader has found a problem with your minecraft installation
    The mods and versions below could not be found
    mod_bspkrsCore:any
    The file 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' contains more information
  12. I will look into it later today.
  13. Did you install bspkrs core?
  14. Sorry, I just can't handle the sassage in this video.
  15. Did I need to?
  16. Um yes, it's a dependency for all his mods, hence why it says;

The mods and versions below could not be found
    mod_bspkrsCore:any

^That's saying the mod is missing
  17. Try starting over with the process I showed you. I tested the entire thing on myself as well as another friend, and it worked for both of us. The slightest mistake could have caused this, so a second try may help. If it still doesn't work just try Smooch's method if you haven't already. :)