Minecraft Tavern

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by CoolCal14, Apr 15, 2013.

?

Should I make a giant neon sign?

Poll closed May 6, 2013.
Heck yes! It'll be awesome!!! :D 3 vote(s) 42.9%
Heck no. Too much time and resources, and it'll just look stupid for a tavern. 4 vote(s) 57.1%
  1. Wassup guys! 8P
    I am officially making a tavern/inn where you can stay for the night and get ALL kinds of food, potions, and the kind of random miscallaneous stuff, like BUDDER. (Yes, I am a SkyDoesMinecraft sub.)
    So if you need any food, potions, surgarcane or wool, or just a place to stay, come straight over to smp4 rez 8238.
    Although.... there is one teensy problem. IT ISN'T FINISHED. I am still working on it currently, and it'll probably be done within the month. But if your'e wondering how I'm gonna do it, it will look something like this:

Yeah, so, I'm basing my design on this, so yeah. Cool. I'm calling it the Pumpkininn, based entirely on pumpkins, because let's face it: Pumpkins are awesome. I mean, come on, you can make pumpkin pie, pumpkin bread, pumpkin ice cream (All these foods are real and delicious) and so on and so forth. Like for support, please donate, I will show you in my Pumpkininn Supporter Showcase if you do. Doesn't matter if it's 5r or something. Just so long as you donate and support this project. Thanks for reading! :D
    cddm95ace likes this.
  2. Free cakes for everybody who comes! :D
  3. Wish I could come and u don't need to know who sky does is he didn't make the budded saying I've heard it b4 he got minecraft I've said it a few times but not claiming it. And this inn looks cool

4. This will be all the bronys on EMC, if we went to that tavern.
    The tavern made me think of this image.
    CoolCal14 and jacob5089 like this.
  5. :D ALMOST DONE WIT IT. Come to my res
    ..........WTH? But pretty cool XD
  6. IT WILL BE DONE ON JUNE 8TH COME THEN AT 2:00 EASTERN TIME