Minecraft on xbox

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by xbox360redbull, May 9, 2012.

1. Whats your GT on xbox
  2. i can give it a good shot though :p income is currently being sunk into making my van nice so cant upgrade to the computerymachine i wants yet :(
  3. I have been watching some friends play this and wouldn't mind getting it myself. For those curious, it is the equivalent of beta 1.6 atm.
    Now I just wish I had the spare money 1600msp.
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  4. but you have to be 13 to use EMC dont you its in the rules? :confused:http://empireminecraft.com/help/terms
    or am i completely reading this wrong?
  5. You can be younger than 13 with parental permission. :)

Also, my xbox GT is MOM DOMINATOR (someone stole Twitch1 long ago.... :()
  6. You can be younger than 13 with parental permission. :)

Also, my xbox GT is MOM DOMINATOR (someone stole Twitch1 long ago.... :()

I am joining my world now. It is named Twitch1. :)
    ISMOOCH and hayleycolgan like this.
  7. aaahhh ok :)
  8. So it turns out I have a doctors appointment this morning in 45 minutes...
    If you want to join me in my Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition world, send me a friend request on the 360 and when I get back home, I will add you and we can get together and play a bit.
    I don't have a recording program/hardware but if you want to do a lets play and you have it, we can discuss it together and then coordinate such a thing. :)
  9. i would but im at work and thus only access to my laptop, so EMC it is for me :p
  10. I dont have one. I dont even have a TV!
  11. Back from the doctor. Whoever wants to join me, friend request MOM DOMINATOR on Xbox Live. :)
    I got 2 months of Gold for $2 from the dashboard as well. :)
    ISMOOCH likes this.
  12. Will you be on right now? Im just getting on, I got to stay home stick today.

My GT is ANNOYINGORANGE with numbers for the O's, and maybe the I and E Ill add u right now.

I can't play till later, but I can add you.
  13. I don't have one either. I was miffed that they chose to only make Minecraft for the Xbox and not for my choice of gaming console, the PS3. :p
  14. thats why you get both... so that way when developers choose sides.. youre just winning all the time :p
    B4DMAN5IMON likes this.
  15. They usually choose Xbox360, unless its some B movie game or an indie developer, they don't choose PS3. And Wii, Don't talk about Wii.....
  16. um.. there are plenty of great game series that choose PS3 ;).. the Uncharted Series and LittleBigPlanet... are both titles that come to my mind, both have won multiple awards, including game of the year by multiple publishers including the VGA's.... PS3 Exclusive too ;)
  17. The Legend of Zelda... Enough said. :)
  18. It was always on Nintendo, Im talking about when a major PC game does a console port. BTW, I added you on XBL. Im ANNOYINGORANGE.
  19. Im talking about when a developer who makes games for the sole purpose of putting on PC, when they port that onto a console.
  20. But I can't stand the Xbox360 controller! :p Seriously, though, I can live perfectly fine without Minecraft on console. I've been happy with the selection of game titles to my PS3, so I'll do without the Xbox360. The fact that they chose a last-generation storage medium (DVD) compared with the PS3 (BluRay) sort of decided it all for me.

Heck, I found Metal Gear Solid 4 alone a good reason to get the PS3... that game is top notch.
    ISMOOCH likes this.