Minecraft is crashing (on EMC)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by AlexC__, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Working hard on figuring this out.. Fireworks are so buggy and im wondering if bukkit has a bug theyve introduced.

I've made attempts to stop the problem but its not solving it... Something is making fireworks stay alive and I don't know what.

If a res lags you out, tell a moderator to issue /killfireworks while your on the res or get Sr Staff as we can turn off all redstone and remove the fireworks.
  2. You probably heard a click. If there wasnt hard drive shrapnel everywhere, then it didnt explode. Hard drives crash, not explode.
    britbrit3197 and mba2012 like this.
  3. This one's exploded...
    exploded.gif
  4. Im fine.. and i have a craptop.
  5. Pab10S and mba2012 like this.
  6. That is exactly what happened except in my massive Toshiba gaming pc and it made a huge massive noise like it did in this video except it made the computer circuits fry and everything crashed.
  7. And btw that was not a hard drive that was a cd rom
  8. ... I just saw your credibility fly out of earth's atmosphere.
  9. This thread keeps making my head explode.
    mba2012, britbrit3197 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. uhhh omg. FACE PALM HERE that is a hard drive that "CD like thing" in there is a hard drive
    HARD DRIVE (see the HDD) thats whats in the video

HARD DRIVE WITH THE CASE OFF

btw ive sent this thread to my Hardware teacher and all my Web programming classes they are getting a kick out of this im popular now thanks :D

~The more you Know by britbrit3197~
  11. BUT in the video it is a cd rom I swear.
  12. What ever I was wrong that doesn't matter does it?
  13. Ur mean
  14. She's just messing around with you, don't worry about it. :) We're all wrong sometimes
  15. Yay ok I think this convoy should stop now cause ll of us are like talking of unrelated things like from crashing and then cd rom and then hdd's and then all this other stuff
  16. You started it btw.
  17. No I didn't I said something to do with hdd's exploding it doesn't matter anyway so forget about it okay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. She didn't aim for it to be mean, though I guess you could read it that way. She was just trying to explain and show you.