Minecraft Earth (early access) - Who has played it and what do you think?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by BreezyMan, May 20, 2020.

1. At first I thought it felt like Pokemon-G0 but it has more in it. Before you could only do real adventures in places like parks and places away from streets and traffic which is a good thing. However (and this can be read up on), they made a feature in it so you could get these crystals to use and you could have a full adventure in your own back yard or front yard if you want your neighbors thinking your nuts. LOL. But I digress. You can increase your adventure size by doing the daily events and doing the smaller adventure in hopes of getting a bigger (different color) crystal for the next size up adventure. You can progress from there.

You can invite friends into your adventures too. Not sure quiet how to do that since I do not know anyone that is in the early access edition.

The overlays for the adventure are usually in a 5 X 5 area in about a 20 feet by 20 feet area of space. You can't do them inside unless you got a really big room. Then you take everything in front of you and dig down, and yes looking through your phone... you are looking underground in your backyard in a VR view. Fighting whatever mobs are in your particular adventure. I've had to run back and eat a bunch of food before I could go back to the edge of the hole to hit the skelly's some more. Just don't leave nothing they can climb out of there on. LOL.

Anyway, in a nut shell, I like Minecraft Earth and I still play it cause I like seeing the bugs fixed and the new things added in there. I think it could become a thing if they made the friend thing more easier to play with.

Again, anyway, If you have had access to or played it... I'd like to know your thoughts on Minecraft Earth. Not to take away from EMC at all, but from an objective standpoint of a new Minecraft on the horizon. This isn't a poll. I just want to know if anyone has saw or heard about it. Again, as always, Just sayin.

Thanks,
    Breezy