Minecraft alpha....

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Ni_, Dec 27, 2013.

1. I feel like playing the first survival mode version of Minecraft alpha and possible recording it as a series...

I know that i typically dis-pies users who try and start up lets play series now a days since its just such an over done thing... so this may be sort of hypocritical of me to come out and say id like to do this.

But personally I feel like there is more of challenge in the Alpha world compared to today's Minecraft world... Item's broke faster, mobs did more damage, creeper actually killed you in a single explosion, you didn't have enchantments popping out 5 diamonds.. Oh and you didn't have a brightness scalier that gave you night vision.

So my question is, If I created a very informative series which pretty much would be a massive tutorial for the new user would you be interested in this? I have the equipment to start producing content but never found a lead to move on.

And by informative i mean informative not punch this tree and make a work bench... like a background on the game it's founding and other useful information.

I've sprouted a channel if anyone wishes to make an early subscription.

If the video isn't working that means it is processing.

This is just an Audio/Video check to make sure all is running smoothly and to make sure all sounds sexy online as it does before being uploaded.
    Olaf_C, Gadget_AD and Sunny_Chicken like this.
  2. So, what are you doing to do? Sounds interesting.
    Sunny_Chicken likes this.
  3. Go ahead. Try it.
    607 likes this.
  4. Sounds like a good idea. Just because not as many people do non-current Let's plays

Most important part is to do something you will enjoy
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  5. I don't think this would be very popular only because there are a LOT of mine craft videos and people now a days are a lot more interested in the latest version, I hope you do make a youtube channel but I hope you make it with a recent version, maybe even film yourself on the server :)
  6. Well, I beg to differ. That is why it would be popular. I think that people would show some interest. People like different, and classic, and old. I am a collector of watches in real life, and it is always vintage watches that are the best. My 1970's Seiko is the best watch I have ever owned, much better than a rolex or omega. Sometimes it is good to be a bit old fashioned.
    snow_freak, 607 and Jimbonothing64 like this.

7. It's cool to be hip :D
    I look forward to seeing this!
    I wish you good luck in getting out there :)
    jacob5089 likes this.
  8. If the video isn't working that means it is processing.

This is just an Audio/Video check to make sure all is running smoothly and to make sure all sounds sexy online as it does before being uploaded.