Minecraft 1.8 Wish List

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by legokeeper2975, Jun 28, 2014.

1. I agree that birds would be a cool addition to the game. If not a mob then at least a visual
  2. that'd be awesome
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  3. Has anyone tried the new spectator mode?
  4. Yeah, me too. I saw a video which featured bunnies.
    legobuilder09 and legokeeper2975 like this.
  5. Cant wait to see what mojang puts in the game tomarrow!
  6. TheMogMiner has been working on great stuff that may or may not include:

• Bunnies!
      • Special Killer Bunny
      • Rabbit Soup
      • Rabbit Foot
      • Potion of Jumping
      • Rabbit Hide
      • "Toast" Rabbit
      • Rabbit Meat
    • Sheep Morsel
  7. Penguins like in Hexxit :p And of course turtles xD
  8. I am still waiting for more light blocks. Glowstone, Redstone Lamps, and Jack O Lanterns are all somewhat alike color-wise. They all have their problems working with them also. A way to change the color of the existing blocks would be good, like a way to light up colored Glass.
    SkyDragonv8 likes this.
  9. I would never stop playing minecraft if they put turtles in lol!
  10. From the sounds of this weeks snapshot they are wrapping up minecraft 1.8! Soon the official release will be out!!
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  11. I would like to see biome specific mobs, extreme ice would have penguins and polar bears and seals, dark oak forest would have bears, jungle with snakes tropical birds etc, the nether could use a massive refacing as well, more special drops from mobs, capes should be an obtainable item as we'll but perhaps only dropping from bosses.
  12. Wireless Redstone Transceivers
  13. Ability to make custom capes for ALL to see as well as pulsers!
  14. I think custom cakes would be cool other than the original vanilla iced cake!
  15. Yeah.
  16. I think new foods in general would be cool
  17. The mod API they've been promising for the past 4 years that has supposedly been in development for 2 years, aswell as the plugin API. Oh, and also to get rid of the new EULA they're introducing on August 1st. I'd also like to see some new things made specificially for the multiplayer aspect of Minecraft, instead of pushing everyone to use their own crappy product called Realms.
    legokeeper2975 likes this.
  18. Yeah, I think I'll love the potion of jumping. I hope it isn't banned on EMC like the invisibility pot.
  19. Invisibility was banned due to possible griefing.

This will be fine.