Michael Commentates Introduction

Discussion in 'Share Your Let's Plays and Other Videos!' started by Empoleons, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Welcome to the home of my channel that has um..... special characters featuring:

• Steve
    • Mickey
    • Linda
    • And More!
    As can you see I have many series going from riots to destroying the wor.... um cars.

If you have anything you want to ask me or change and what not comment down below and I will see you in the next video. Bye Bye!

Also I am nearing 20 subs and be sure to recommend some games for me to play too...... and mail be a DVI plug cuz I working with one monitor.... Mickey what are you doing with that knife? Mickey? MICKEY NO! "Sounds of death"

My youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcDIEaZNXtdHWvNMXZQ6MZg
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  2. Hey Guys im doing a Livestream at 12/14/16 5:00 P.M. GMT -5 EST time zone
    Check it out
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  3. Live Stream will start in 30 Mins be ready guys :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  4. Equinox_Boss likes this.
  5. Hey guys I uploaded a video that has Mild/Censored things

Watch and I hope you like it guys :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  6. Has Mild/Censored things again

Hope all you guys like it..... And me saying random things :3
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  7. I uploaded a new video!

Also look forward for my new video tomorrow!

Equinox_Boss likes this.
  8. 911 Operator is here guys! Placed in the shoes of a dispatcher, I take on the calls and units to save people and stuff.....

Equinox_Boss likes this.
  9. If you guys like wars and stuff heres it is for you! Contains some Mild Language IDK

10. Another 911 Operator video! Contains something........

11. IF you guys like it leave a like or comment here or something IDK anymore
  12. Here's a video guys! Sorry that I haven't been posting much Im enjoying my winter break and all but if you know the song being played comment here or YouTube and say what anime it is too :3 :D

13. Hey guys here's another Grid Autosport Replay expect its on Mt. Akina, Home to the AE86 and the anime Initial D
    Have fun watching and point out somethings will you guys?

14. Here is a drift race with corner speeds of around 100 MPH and also better top notch quality. Enjoy!

15. Happy New Year's guys! Here is a Special! Contains mild language

16. Back in Vietnam and finding POW (Prisoners of War) and failed to fine them all.....
    Warning: Contains some blood and Gunfire and also some words that we may think that is werid from the VC's.....

17. Blaming Steve for minor things but who cares? I got to ram a ship once :D

18. Welcome to Season 2 of Prison Architect! Steve is going to jail and we got the right prison for him.... URB Prison.......