MeinMarket chain: Hiring managers for shops on SMP6-9, SMP1-2

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by MEINCRAVTA, May 2, 2012.

1. I have a market on SMP3, and I want it to get big. I call it MeinMarket, and am hiring people to run shops on the following servers:
    • SMP1
    • SMP2
    • SMP4
    • SMP5
    • SMP6
    • SMP7
    • SMP8
    This would mean you build a shop on your res, and sell whatever items you can supply yourselves with. I will supply you with some of my bulk items for that week. One week it may be 10 stacks of melons, one week it could be a stack of spawn eggs, one week it could be 10 stacks of wood. We need spots on 7 more servers, so post this:
    Name:
    Server willing to create shop on:
    Am I going to need to hire workers, and if so, do I need to be compensated to pay them?:
    Why you should be a manager: EX Are you friendly? Do you have good pricing skills? Are you good at advertising? Are you good at stocking? Are you good at building?
    25% of profits go to me every week, but if you earn less than 200r, You will be exempt from paying for that week. All managers will be considered part of the MeinCravta family and treated as such.
  2. So, i use my res, make my own shop, take on ur name, sell my items and give you 25% of the profits in exchange for a few stacks of melons a week?
    Curundu likes this.
  3. Name: Pat2011
    Server willing to create shop on: smp1
    Am I going to need to hire workers, and if so, do I need to be compensated to pay them?: I dont plan to hire anybody.
    Why you should be a manager: I should be a manager because I want to earn some more money and I am good at pricing and I am good at building.
  4. Yeah, basically.
    You're hired! As soon as you make a MeinMarket on your res (doesn't matter how big), send me a pm saying what category of items you would like to sell, and i can arrange a shipment of stuff for you.
  5. Sorry but that's ridiculous. But to each their own i guess.
    Curundu likes this.