MC neverupdates

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by PseudoDistant, May 13, 2017.

1. Hello people, do you want to suggest stupid ideas for updates? Well you've come to the right place! Here you can post the dumbest, most thoughtless ideas for Minecraft ( I'm talking about the kind that would give notch a headache!)! I'll start:

Flammable Stone. As soon as light hits cobblestone, stone, chiseled cobblestone,or any stone gets hit by light or touches a torch,glowstone block, lava, or sea lanterns the stone object melts, turning into lava!
  2. Add a cheese block that can be eaten and placed.
    carolmoss and ChespinLover77 like this.
  3. Space travel to meet aliens and their weird stuff! Oh wait... smp8
  4. much needed, cheese is life so you gotta give it some love
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. Stupid ideas for updates? Hit cool down timers, shields, increased damage on axes, reduced damage on swords.
  6. How about we just don't encourage Mojang to send this game even further down the drain at all?
    revolgmoehT and NuclearBobomb like this.
  7. how about gasoline?
  8. Down what drain? Minecraft gets better with every update! (Except for the 1.11.1 update(rip infinity+mending bow.))
    BlitzAttack likes this.
  9. devs are talking about making cars in Minecraft...
  10. What?!!!! 8D
  11. The last update I looked forward to was 1.2, and the last update I actually enjoyed was 1.6. I got update fatigue after 2-3 years of playing after the game strayed too far from what I bought it for, I guess.
    lol no thanks
    Tuqueque and RandomBumbleBee like this.
  12. I would love to see bees and bee hives! I think itd be neat! I work in real life to help save the bees so I think it would be pretty cool!
  13. Yh I'm down for them adding more nature crap and the bee idea is cool cause it will give more awareness etc. Just not cars plz no
    BlitzAttack and crystaldragon13 like this.
  14. Something I can get behind. I used to play a mod a few years ago that added bees into the game, and it was pretty fun.

I also played that one mod that adds dinosaurs to the game and I built my own dinosaur zoo and everything. I'd lowkey love them to be in the game by default, but... yeah :rolleyes:
    crystaldragon13 and xSkitzie like this.
  15. Poisonous potatoes

... wait that the stupidest thing that is already in MC!
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  16. A new naturally spawning structure called the White House that spawns on the ice plains. There is a boss inside called the Trump that has a huge comb over. If you get close to him he tries to bite you with his razor sharp teeth but if you throw cakes at him he leaves you alone.
  17. Maybe give him all of your health(care) potions too.