MC is offline, what going on?

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by WildHorse1989, Sep 13, 2015.

1. If it comes up quick I can just sit here and farm XP at the Zombie farm while I watch my Titans play. :) I always see the positive in every bad situation. :)
  2. I tried too... logged me out and know I have to wait to even log in
  3. I thought we could still get on single player if the servers aren't working.I just got on single and it works, so something maybe wrong with your minecraft...
  4. Hmm... Yes it still works for me with single player not that sure why I can get on and you can't
  5. This is awesome, I've been in the waste for 10 minutes and already got a mini boss. XD
  6. Well see ya tomorrow :p not even gonna try
  7. :mad:Still nothing!
  8. Just got on. :p
    haastregt and PineappleGem like this.
  9. What?!:mad:
  10. I just got on too
  11. WOOT WOOT !!!!! gonna get my DIG ON!!!!!
  12. Still nothing:(
  13. Well, you're not missing out on much unfortunately. I'm one of the "lucky" ones to be online but let me tell you: its hardly as much fun. Might do a small bit of mining but I think I'll follow up on a request I got and do some 'forum stuff' later on.
    PMSubhan likes this.
  14. LOGINS ARE VERY SLOW. THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE YOU CAN GET IN. THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY. GET ON WHILE YOU STILL CAN! EDIT: SESSIONS ARE BACK UP! EDIT: SESSIONS ARE BACK DOWN
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  15. Just keep trying to join, it worked for me.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  16. I was just able to get on.
  17. Here is another link to see whats up and what isn't http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/
  18. Well at least you ate not mowing the lawns in 9c in the pouring rain away from home. Lol
  19. Sessions are now online! Login is still messed up, though.
  20. They're still super slow but if you're lucky it'll work.