Mayan Adventure on Smp1

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Jorwyn, May 20, 2018.

1. Mayan Adventure on Smp1

When: Monday May 21st at 11:00pm EMC (EST)

Where Do I Go? /waste nw - then follow the path east of spawn

What Should I Bring? Bring adventure gear, there WILL be occasional mobs. You won't need wings, but bring food.

What Is There To Do? EXPLORE! The whole village is Mayan themed (with a bit of Aztec mash-up) and there are many buildings to explore. There will also be a maze to find and the first ten people through the maze will win a shulker box with prizes!

What are the Rules? NO GRIEFING! My family and I worked for weeks on this pretty little village and we plan to take it down and rebuild it. There will be random chests throughout the village with dirt so you can fix the ground if a creeper blows up, plus there will be extra food in case anyone forgets.

At the end of the maze there will be a chest with numbered books.
    Mail your book to Jorwyn and you will get mail in return with your prize.
    *Limit one prize per player (no alt accounts please)*

*The prizes will be worth the trip* ;-)

2. Very cool! I'll make it if I can :)
    Sazukemono and Jorwyn like this.
  3. This looks cool I will have to come and check it out
    Sazukemono, Jorwyn and MoreMoople like this.
  4. cant come ill be asleep when it happing
  5. I'm sorry! We have two little toddlers that need to be in bed before we can host the event....and we're lucky if they're sleeping by then! LOL
    MoreMoople likes this.
  6. Here's a sample of prizes....

7. (Note: I was helping to troubleshoot the BB code link, and accidentally posted instead of previewed. I'm not involved with this event in any way :D.)
    Jorwyn, Sazukemono and OriginalScuf like this.
  8. this event was so much fun! thanks for building and hosting it, Jorwyn! :D

edit: and jorwyn's awesome family! I know y'all had a big hand in helping build this massive project :)
    Jorwyn and MoreMoople like this.