MASSIVE waste of space.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by brandop123, Apr 1, 2012.

1. I quite like that building :)

2. ftw
  3. As it's been said, as long as it doesn't contain anything offensives, you're free to do what you wish on your residence. If you choose to be a member of EMC only to claim a 60x60 plot of grass and sign in to admire your beautiful lawn everyday and build nothing on it, you're free to do so.
    yapzi, Maxarias, sagem4tt and 4 others like this.
  4. i want to create multiple accounts just to log in over and over and like this post.
    yapzi and Maxarias like this.
  5. What do you want, zoning laws or something?
    HylianNinja likes this.
  6. Empire ordinances XD
  7. XD... Ah... yes I look at my lawn everyday... 18018... Nothing on it...
  8. I donated all my dirt to my neighbor , later that day... Now all my grass is yellow , it blocks the sun!
    ( I really don't mind , great neighbors , very motivated. )

kilmannan and thecontroller like this.
  9. Might as well add taxes while we're at it.
  10. Holy..
  11. ok sorry brandop here ya go im fixing my ress

yapzi and sagem4tt like this.
  12. Lol Brandon :D don't be such a hothead :) if someone wants to make a big dirt cube with gravel scattered in it, they have all rights if it's in their 60x60 plot that Justin was so kind to give us! Plus, their residence doesn't block yours as you may have recently noticed! Can't we all be friends?
  13. You have inspired me to figure out what's the biggest waste of space I can come up with, and build it. :)
    yapzi likes this.
  14. Fill a plot with empty signs and doors :D
  15. This is a ridiculous thread. Your allowed to build any un-offensive structure, and i personally don't think it's an eyesore , i think it looks good !
    yapzi likes this.
  16. Brandop, Ive created a thread on Community Creations named "Landmark Creation" with a poll.

Please cast a vote and share your idea on what to build on my waste o........ I mean res :p
    sagem4tt likes this.
  17. So does this mean you won't like my 60x60x256 dirt tower res?
    yapzi likes this.
  18. If people want to build something, even if its a waste of space, they can do it. Its their residence. If you want not to see something like this from a tower, consider moving to smp8 or 9