Marlix killed in full iron. Its possible.

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Marine4121, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Ive killed 13 momentus and 5 marlix only ever get Vault vouchers... My First momentus i was getting ready well it was night with my Friend then another one spawns..... Followed By another and Marlix in the same night!!!! We needed Back up..... and this was when the large and horrible Server Crashes were happenin...... So me an 4 People fight 3 momentus and a marlix at the Same time..... What a rush!!!
  2. they drop vault vouchers? since when?
    hallandr721 likes this.
  3. they has always since they came out have they not i have gotten 4-5 for the 13 i killed?
  4. they're easy if you have a mouse and a keyboard
    607 likes this.
  5. Probably about a month ago or so. I managed to snag 2 from the Smp2 death battle a few weeks ago. I'm also fairly sure they have a rare chance to drop the Dirt Clock things.
  6. Too late.
  7. i take it you missed the super marlix?
  8. I Killed Marlix With No Armour And An Un-Enchanted Diamond Sword, It's Possible :)
  9. lol, i killed the marlix (got his helmet), and then assassinated 1 of the momentuses on my own, and the other i helped kill XD

Shady manatee says: And, though is survived the marlix and first momentus, i died 3 times trying to kill the second, which is the only 1 i got help with XD
  10. That was a good day jk....