Market Partner (aka shop partner)

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussion' started by aletrisrex, Feb 17, 2022.

1. After a while, with major change like changed my shop's name to W1ther's Hybrid Mart. I deiced to offical post market partner! (DM me in discord or game to setup it!)
    Discord: W1therRex#9924
    It's free, and we can help each other better!
    There's update/change on webstile as well as in-game book, you can click here
    Here's few rules you should keep in mind when become partner:

For both shop/Market partner:
    • Your shop/service have to be open before dm me for setup partner
    • Do not ask me for non exists/closed shops/service
    For shop partner:

1. Your shop have regularity maintained and stocked. (This mean you have to play in game higher than auction pickups time, if your business doesn't meet this requirement, like 60 days away from the shop your info will be removed unless further noticed)
    2. You ensure your shop will be active, and not launch, then abandoned forever
    3. Ensure you place shop partner's information in nice spot before you call me. It's fair for both me and you.
    4. You can custom shop icon, shop description and your shop location
    For service partner:
    1. Your service have to be maintained regularity
    2. You ensure your service will not abadoned forever( your service will removed after 60 days away inactivity unless further noticed)
    3. It's recommded for your hub place my hub's signs. It's fair for both me and you
    4. Just like shop partner, you can custom service name/icon, service icon and service location
    How it works:
    If my shop doesn't sell that thing you need, they will lookup list of active shop for that customer to find thing they need and vice-versa
    Zomberina likes this.
  2. So, sorry for away, but i announced missz is offical shop partner!
    Visit her shop at +missz/+sellmart at smp3
  3. Updated: Grenijafroakie's +aquarium now is my mart partner! Support her!
    Visit at +aquarium at utopia
  4. Mort109's shop is now listed!, (just 2 days ago, actually)
    visit at /v mort109 at smp9
  5. Velmart's shop now avalible! Bump!
    visit at +velmart at smp6!