March Sechedule/news (My version)

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Be6Ja1min, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Hello all, Benny here, i wanted to create this thread for a while now, and i finally got the courage to do it... so lets start.

March 1st, 2019 (030119) Everyone said goodbye to february.... Bromine_XD's Market Day event! Great event -Top_Benny ([Event] Market Day ;)) Jaqque Officealy announced the big dig, It was fun! (Big dig? Big dig. BIG DIG!).

March 2nd, 2019 (030219) RobLikesCakes officially posted his Twich sevenfingergaming.... Keep doing what ya doing Rob! ([TWITCH] SevenFingerGaming). At 2:30 Pm Emc time we have Bromine_XD and SilmeyDiamondsYT ([RECURRING EVENT] Battle of the Builds) Cool event! MobArena with Mysocks75! I love this event! ([EVENT] Saturday Mob Arena with MrSocks75) At 5:00 pm emc time!

March 3rd, 2019 (030319) At 2 Pm (Emc Time or Eastern standard time) The Presidential party for Jewel_King and Windylava! A big congrats to them! ([EVENT] President for a Day!) Otus_Nigrum (my friend) Created/annoucned the new/old hunger games event! ([Forum Game] EMC Hunger Games! [40,000 RUPEE PRIZE!] (S:1)) Mr. Jaqque Beacame Staff! Yassssssss congrats! (Continue reading...)

March 4th, 2019 (030419) Busy day this was. Starting at 6pm (Emc time or Eastern standard time) We have LuckyCmusic45a Hosting Harvest day (My favroite Event!). ([Event] Harvest Day with luckycmusic45a). Then at 8pm (Emc time or Eastern Standard time) we have The presidential party part 2! ([EVENT] President for a Day!). We have Gaming_comander! announced tat maze! ([Event] Gaming_Comanders TNT Maze) Then Mr. Stnywittness, announced the opening of his great parkour! ([EVENT] Grand Opening of Hardcore Parkour! **Currently Biggest Parkour on EMC**).

March 5th, 2019 (030519) nothing happened :(

March 6th 2019 (030619)

More coming soon! thanks for reading, will be the entire month!
    607 and Eviltoade like this.
  2. Oh, that's cool! Reminds me of a project I was once a part of, to create an EMC Yearbook. Everyone gave up after or within a month, though, so it was scrapped... Hopefully you'll be more motivated. :)
    Top_Benny and Gaming_Comander like this.
  3. Ahhh thanks 607!
    607 likes this.
  4. Also... I will add to the third the day Jaqque beacame staff
    607 likes this.
  5. Updated some stuff...!