March 2015 Contest: Follow the Leprechaun Adventure Map

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Mar 2, 2015.

1. I am the only one who doesnt know what "follow the leprechaun" means?
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  2. It's just kind of a sample theme. Leprechauns are mischievous little creatures who dress in green, are obsessed with gold, and are notoriously hard to trap. For whatever reason, they are associated with St. Patrick's Day.
  3. And yet my inbox is surprisingly sparse... :rolleyes:
    I am amused and flattered by the comment just the same.
  4. Ha, ha, the first time I see a server actually try to persuade the players to "Don't come online but play in creative mode instead and build stuff to enter this competition". Great idea; let the veterans make cool maps. Us somewhat newer players will take care of the wasteland for you guys: not to worry! :)

(Edit): I'm still not too sure if I should try to enter or not. I have some ideas but have no idea if those are feasible and/or doable.
    Gawadrolt and 607 like this.
  5. Hashhog, I'm on a Mac.
  6. I've already begun drafting a storyline. The only thing slowing me down is that I keep having to look up what rhymes with ____.
  7. Are the onew who are at the end of the rainbow with gold ?
  8. sure are
  9. Anybody join me? Anyone? Please?
    (Cries) im gonna be working on this during march break, there're... Events on other games I play.
  10. If you wanna make a team, I accept. As long as I'm the author, at least.
    golddigger221 likes this.
  11. try it. You'll like it. Well if you like learning you will. If my health improves and cooperates I"ll try.
  12. Deal, you got skype?
  13. Yes, I do. :)
  14. This sounds like fun. Too bad I have started so many projects in the wild. This would definitely be an interesting competition.
  15. I maybe should have asked this when I started... Are cooperative maps allowed/are you able to test them?
    Patr1cV likes this.
  16. Could you please clarify those questions?
  17. The question is:
    Can I send in a cooperative (2 player) map (there might be technical reasons it may not).
    And another question mixed in was if krysyy would be able to test it (so one of the technical reasons):)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  18. Caden, Wanna help me?
  19. no kidding
  20. We should do it together. on Smp8