[MALL] FAST HORSES! NOW MORE THAN 50% OFF ON ALL ITEMS! /v 5229@storage

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MrAdazahi, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Hello EMC!

IMPORTANT EDIT: The mall address has changed to /v 5229@mall
    Quite a while ago, I started my very own mall to sell the horses I breed, however, I hadn't changed it much to account for prices and such, and not much was selling, causing me to go into an overstock!

Now, there are double chests full of some of the highest quality, fastest Horses, Donkeys, Llamas, and Mules in any color you like - and the best part is, a giant chunk of their prices have been cut out! Prices range from 33% to 75% off of any mount. I also sell gear for your mount, such as saddles, armor, chests, and stable vouchers! (Coming soon - leather horse armor, as soon as EMC updates!)

So, what are you waiting for? Get ready to explore the wild with your friends at a steady pace with your mount, it's waiting for you at the biggest horse shop on EMC!

Additionally, I am now doing commissions. Looking for a specific horse I do not have in stock? Ill work to breed it for you, just message me!

Interested in the horse market? Message me about joining the +breed corp to have breeding access to some of EMC's best horses, just PM me and we can discuss it!

Thank you for stopping by to read this thread! If you ever decide to visit, please do leave me a review here, I'd like to know what I can improve!

EDIT: BIG UPDATE TO THE MALL!

I’ve taken some time to make a couple updates to the mall for quality of life changes and some ways to snatch up quick deals every week!

The first update will only really be noticeable by those who play EMC on their toaster. Many players complained that my res was laggy, and I found the issue and was able to resolve it (thank you RandomZh!).

Secondly, and more importantly, Weekly deals! I’ve added some signs in the middle of each section of the mall with two items that are significantly cheaper than usual. While my mall has already cut down horse prices by around 50%, weekly deals cut that again but anywhere from 10, 20, or even 50% again! (It’s basically like 100% off! That’s how it works, right?)

Be quick though! Each weekly deal only has one item in it, and is only restocked at the end of the week. If you’re patient, there may be a rather cheap 135 speed in coming weeks...

The final thing added is weekly freebies! That’s right, free stuff! Weekly freebies will replace weekly deals on some weeks. This week, there are two saddles for free in the horse gear section (get em while they’re there!) however, in future weeks, some free horses, donkeys, mules, and llamas may be there for free. Check back weekly and you might be lucky!
  2. BIG UPDATE TO THE MALL!

I’ve taken some time to make a couple updates to the mall for quality of life changes and some ways to snatch up quick deals every week!

The first update will only really be noticeable by those who play EMC on their toaster. Many players complained that my red was laggy, and I found the issue and was able to resolve it (thank you RandomZh!).

Secondly, and more importantly, Weekly deals! I’ve added some signs in the middle of each section of the mall with two items that are significantly cheaper than usual. While my mall has already cut down horse prices by around 50%, weekly deals cut that again but anywhere from 10, 20, or even 50% again! (It’s basically like 100% off! That’s how it works, right?)

Be quick though! Each weekly deal only has one item in it, and is only restocked at the end of the week. If you’re patient, there may be a rather cheap 135 speed in coming weeks...

The final thing added is weekly freebies! That’s right, free stuff! Weekly freebies will replace weekly deals on some weeks. This week, there are two saddles for free in the horse gear section (get em while they’re there!) however, in future weeks, some free horses, donkeys, mules, and llamas. Check back weekly and you might be lucky!
    HazardousCode likes this.
  3. Bump! Creamy horses have been added to common color section, and weekly deals have been refilled (refilled every monday from now on)
  4. bump!

Im running into low stock problems with higher speed rare color horses, with only one 133 speed and no 134 speeds in stock.

Ill be working on breeding rare color horses a bit more now to make sure i can meet the unexpectedly high demand for them without increasing the price. Do check back to see if i ever get a 134 nonwhite, as those are very rare.

Edit: Ive bred another rare colored 133, so stock should be more reliable from now on :)
  5. Bump!

The common color horse section has been updated to now include a 135 speed creamy horse ive been considering selling.

The 135 price is generally some 1.5mil, so i am selling it at a reduced price of 1.25mil. Message me to negotiate.
  6. Bump!

Reduced 135 price to 1M!
  7. I highly recommend this mall, great speeds for really good prices
    3X3XUND3R5C0R3 likes this.
  8. Bump!
    Kryarias likes this.
  9. Necro-Bump!

The mall is still up! It's changed much, and prices have been reduced significantly! Some new 1.15 items (like leather horse armore... finally!) have made it into my shop, and weekly deals/freebies are still being restocked!

EDIT: the address is 5229@mall now!