Make Zombie Virus Useful

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by azoundria, Oct 9, 2014.

?

Should Zombie Virus Be Revamped To Be Useful?

Yes 3 vote(s) 60.0%
No 2 vote(s) 40.0%
  1. Right now, zombie virus has too many negative effects to be considered useful. I do not know a single player who buys them or a single practical use for them. It seems kind of pointless to have a potion which has no purpose.

So I suggest some reconsidering of the effects of the Zombie Virus. Perhaps removing a few negative effects and adding something positive like regeneration or haste or strength. You could also extend the resistance effect to be longer.

Hunger IV - 3:00
    Slowness IV - 3:10
    Weakness III - 3:10 <--This could be removed
    Nausea IV - 3:00
    Resistance IV - 0:20 <--This could be lengthened
    Blindness IV - 3:00 <--This could be shortened
    Regeneration? Haste? Strength?

I realize that they would then be two variants of the Zombie Virus and that's quite okay. The old one would then become a collectible item and increase in value over time because you couldn't get it anymore.

I want to know people's thoughts on this.
  2. I'd have to say no. Last time I checked, Zombie Viruses were bad things. Even if a "useful" effect were to be added to the mix I can't imagine having any need to use one when regular potions are available with the desired effect and no negative side effects. Other than being a new EMC item I can't see it having any real value or enhancing gameplay.
  3. It's called zombie virus for a reason and it says warning do not drink for a reason. And besides, have 6/7 of them on mobarena and you can get farther than you would think