MahoganyMal's 5 Year Party!!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Crepe_x, Sep 10, 2017.

?

'Chu coming?

You comin' Like you should? 5 vote(s) 55.6%
You bein' a rood human and leaving me alone on my birthday 4 vote(s) 44.4%
  1. I'm Almost 5!!!
    That means a Party!!

When?: It will be held September the 20th at 9 p.m. EMC time

Where?: It will be on my 2nd Res on smp7 (14327)

What's Happening??
    We'll be playing a couple games of my own invension, each with their own rewards!

My theme for my party is "LOVE"
    1. "Hiding your Love": I'll be hiding a Heart Head, and it'll be your jobs to scour my Mansion to find it! The prize will be the head, A totem of "undying love", an enchanted gold apple, and 5k good 'ol rupees

2. "Cupid's Surprise" This one I can't tell you exactly, since that'll spoil all the fun, but you'll have a certain amount of time to do something I love, the reward will be the materials to make yourself Cupid himself, an elytra, immortality (in the form of a totem of undying), and a Cupid's bow (and an arrow) (2017) so you can shoot all your friends

3. "Crush Quiz" I enjoy having lots of different odd names for things and other various things, I'll be making a quiz of random facts about myself and everyone who gets through it within the time limit will get 1k and the first one to finish will get 5k as well as some bonus lil' things that I like: A chocolate bunny egg (2017), a pair of Marlix's Boots, and perhaps my favorite promo in existence- The Labor Bench (2016).
    *ORDER OF EVENTS SUBJECT TO CHANGE*
  2. :3 this event looks nice, I hope I can make it!
    Merek_Shadower likes this.
  3. Wednesdays are the one day of the week when I have no homework; I'll be there. :)
  4. I will try to make it. do you want some banners to give to everyone that comes? I can donate them for free.
  5. more smp7'ers ive never seen in 5 years. hmm
    NuclearBobomb likes this.
  6. That'd be Great!! Thanks for Offering! I'm sure everyone who comes would definitely appreciate some complimentary banners!
    Well you shoulda been looking harder ;) I've been on 7 all 5 years
    JesusPower2 likes this.
  7. Wednesday.... I cant get in-game unless I get lucky, so I probably wont be there :(
  8. Happy 5 years on EMC !!!! The party sounds great. I'll be late but hopefully catch some of it.

9. I left you a chest full of them on my plot in smp5 (10065)
  10. Thanks so much! I got 'em set aside for tomorrow!! I hope to see y'all there!!
  11. Craaap... Can't make it :( :(
  12. Awesome party!
  13. *sigh* I remembered this was a thing, I just didn't remember when it was... :(