{Magical Giveaway} The Horizon of the Heaven

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Raaynn, Aug 7, 2017.

1. This new Magical Event is to CELEBRATE absolutely nothing in particular except the "Horizon of the Heaven" which is fast falling upon us.

The Day of the Night!

Again the Winner is he/she/etc whom is able to divine the playing card I will withdraw from a deck of 52 normal, regular type playing cards ♠♥♣♦ (Thus there are but 52 entries possible) ONE entry per player, no alts please. One player per card :D

Entries will be accepted only up until the Culmination of the next Solar Eclipse.
    Any entries received after this point in time will be cast into the darkest abyss at the fringes of the nether... or simply ignored...

WINNING PSYCHIC (if there is one) shall receive a chest with the following tools of the trade:

• 1 Book titled "Heavens Horizon" with insights regarding the event.
    • 1 Skull of the Eclipse
    • 1 Full set of Marlix Gear
    • 1 Dirt Destroying Tic Toc
    • 1 Nether Star
    • 1 Totem of Undying
    • 1 dragon Stone
    • 26 Potions of Night Vision
    • 10 Bookshelves
    • 1 Enchantment table
    • 100,000 rupees
    AS WELL I accept additional donations on-board ship (The Nether Star) at v 12010. A preview chest is also set up there to inspect the artifacts in question.

ALACAZAM!

A♠- ShrinkingMatt......... A♥- Allicanto......... A♣- NuclearBobomb....... A♦ FalloutHood55....
    K♠-Golden_darkness5... K♥ Moonglum......... K♣ Shadow_Dcord....... K♦ .SageCreeper......
    Q♠- lukariobro............... Q♥- ......................... Q♣ .................................. Q♦ .......
    J♠- Benthebobjr........... J♥- _Devil_ ............. J♣ Jelle68................. J♦- GeneralWillikers......
    10♠- ............................ 10♥ AncientTower...... 10♣- ............................. 10♦ .................
    9♠- ............................. 9♥- X_Glitch_X............... 9♣................................... 9♦ .........
    8♠ ............................... 8♥- .............................. 8♣ ThaKloned.............. 8♦ LuckyGreenBird.....
    7♠ EmpireMall............ 7♥ Sachrock ................ 7♣ Skeletin007........... 7♦ .......
    6♠ ............................... 6♥- ............................. 6♣ ................................ 6♦ EvilToade.
    5♠- .............................. 5♥ RunderCaster........ 5♣ mjnoe70.................. 5♦ Oriethet......
    4♠- .............................. 4♥- ............................ 4♣ the_D1rt_Lord........ 4♦ Finch_Rocks....
    3♠- Floorfne............... 3♥ TheFroon................ 3♣ Carbonyx .............. 3♦ ChickenButler...
    2♠- .............................. 2♥ The_Mancub........ 2♣ .............................. 2♦ ............

Beware the Night

Jelle68, _Devil__ and AncientTower like this.
  2. Always love these card draw giveaways. I'll bet you'll pull out 10 of Hearts.
    Raaynn likes this.
  3. Ooohh! Nice one Raaynn. I'll have to go for the Ace of Spades, Motorhead is just the way to go ;) (I hope people know this song >_>)

Fanks for the giveaway <3
    Raaynn likes this.
  4. I'll Play the 4 of Diamonds!
    Raaynn likes this.
  5. I will go with the Jack of Spades. Sounds like a fun giveaway.
    Raaynn likes this.
  6. Lets go my good friend the jack of diamonds.
    Raaynn likes this.
  7. Ill go with the Ace of Clubs. This will be interesting.
    Raaynn likes this.
  8. 8 of diamonds
    Raaynn likes this.
  9. ace of hearts :)
    i like this deck thingy :p
    Raaynn likes this.
  10. Cool giveaway :D 8 of clubs please :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  11. Very intreating. I'll draw (take :p) the Ace of Diamondz

Thanks for the giveaway
    Raaynn likes this.
  12. I'm confused. I thought you already made this thread, but I'm probably wrong (EDIT : The correct answer is I am just an idiot and it was a different thread, however this one was as equally as confusing). The website I used drew the Queen of Hearts, so I'm going to have to go with the

Seven of ♠

(Almost said King of ♠ so Imma be peeved if that wins)
    Raaynn likes this.
  13. Very interesting. Jack Of Hearts for me.
    Raaynn likes this.
  14. Suicide King-King of Hearts :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  15. I shall be the one whomst'd've performs much voodoo to identify the card.

3 of clubs.

Thanks for the giveaway :D
    mjnoe70 and Raaynn like this.
  16. I with my skeleton sense might get this :p

<skeleton rattling>

7 of Clubs
    Raaynn likes this.
  17. TYVM! May I have the 5 of clubs... I must say this is quite the event and pretty cool way of having people select a slot.
    Raaynn likes this.
  18. How about a King of Diamonds?
    Raaynn likes this.
  19. 7 of hearts please :)
    Raaynn likes this.
  20. 5 of diamonds please!
    Raaynn likes this.