Made a song called The Dream. Would love feedback!

Discussion in 'The Jukebox' started by SgtStutta45, Feb 10, 2017.

1. nltimv, ILTG, Baradar67 and 2 others like this.
  2. Sounds pretty could
  3. Thank you very much! :)
  4. I thought it was quite good. You have a very good voice. I think you could put drums, etc... with it and that would work well. You have a lot of talent. Thanks for sharing with us.
  5. Thanks very much for the advice and kind words!! :)
  6. wow.. that voice thO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. lol Thank you very much! Been working hard on it! :)
    CallumDAKing likes this.
  8. Wow! That sounds awesome. Good music and good lyrics!
  9. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed and glad that my lyrics were good! :D
  10. Extremely talented; that sounded professional, with a great voice and well thought-out lyrics. For many people, music really just ends up being a talent or hobby they enjoy for themselves and close friends, and while I hope that you get something positive out of making music for yourself, I also think that you have the ability to do something with your music given the ability you have to work with judging by that song, so I'd encourage you to not be afraid to share it more openly with the world (sort of as you're doing now on EMC, haha). It's hard to make it as a musician, but you never know.
    TechNinja_42 and 607 like this.
  11. Wow, thank you very much. That means a ton!! I've definitely been trying to promote more when it comes to online and I'll definitely continue! EMC has always been a type of safe haven to me when it comes to posting my music, I actually put my first song on here. I think it really comes down to getting out irl now, which is terrifying but all of the great responses so far have given me some great confidence. :) Again thank you very much, I absolutely love music and have more to come and I'm glad you enjoyed it!
    607 and Hashhog like this.
  12. Sounds good!
  13. im going to listen again lol
  14. I'm glad to hear it, thank you! :D
    607 likes this.
  15. Well I'm happy to have repeat customers so to speak, haha Thank you!
    CallumDAKing and 607 like this.
  16. Wow, that's great!!
    Very well done, and thanks for sharing! :)
  17. Thank you, I'm more than happy to share. All these reactions have been fantastic and much more than I thought there would be. I'm glad you enjoyed!!
    607 likes this.
  18. What would u say for a record deal (ik someone :D)
  19. Hmm, well that's an interesting proposition, especially since on your profile it says you're in Australia, but I'm always open to hearing about opportunities.