Lucky

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Mikaila, May 18, 2015.

1. This morning my dog of 9 years died at 5:51am. He was the most beautiful dog and his name was Lucky. he died because of heart failure and luckily he died in his sleep and he seemed peaceful, i woke up to find him laying there and I was so saddened because we had just put him on medcine.

Lucky was the most kindest,sweetest dog ever. he loved everyone even people who have hurt him. I never had to raise my voice or punish him because he never disobeyed ( ofcourse i would never hurt him). He was my first dog,my baby and Ill miss him so much.

Had i known he was going to die this morning I wouldnt of gone to work today...i would of spent all day with him.

I took this photo yesterday morning when i got up and he was still there sleeping with me.....Ill cherish this photo forever.

2. :( D= R.I.P :(
    Qkazoo07 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  3. nooooo :(
  4. I'm sorry to hear that. D: It's hard to lose a much loved pet. <.<
  5. You have my condolences, for what they're worth. I know all too well what it feels like to lose a pet unexpectedly :(
    ShelLuser, Qkazoo07 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  6. With a dog like that, I would not leave the house for a week post death.
    ShelLuser, Qkazoo07 and Equinox_Boss like this.
  7. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope that you keep your memories with him forever... RIP
    Qkazoo07 likes this.
  8. i know how it feels to suddenly lose a very close pet, at least it was in peace
    Qkazoo07 likes this.
  9. :( This is sad but I'm sure you can cherish the time you had together.
    Qkazoo07 likes this.
  10. I'm very sorry to hear about Lucky. He sounded like a fantastic dog, and I hope that you'll be able to look back fondly on the memories you've had with him. I know that this certainly can't be easy.
    Qkazoo07 likes this.
  11. I'm sorry for loss. I know how hard it is to lose a pet. I lost one a few weeks ago.
    Qkazoo07 likes this.
  12. aww im very sorry to hear this, RIP lucky
    Qkazoo07 likes this.
  13. Sorry to hear that about Lucky. It's very hard to lose a pet, they are just another part of your family. At least you can always look back at the happy memories, even though it is hard. :oops:
    Qkazoo07 likes this.
  14. I wish you could've spent more time with him, too... at least he seemed at peace ;_;

Sorry to hear about your doggy ;-;' </3
    Qkazoo07 likes this.
  15. ; n ; He was just a baby still ; n ;
    Qkazoo07 likes this.
  16. These kind of things always get me bawling. :(

I'm a very big dog lover - just looking at your adorable puppy saddens me. I'm sure Lucky is in a better place now (puppy heaven, where he can eat all the dog treats he wants).

These posts always get me teary-eyed. :( Rest in peace, Lucky.
    ShelLuser and Qkazoo07 like this.
  17. Not liking your post for obvious reasons, and I'd also like to wish you all the best here kazoo... The best thing to do here is not to focus on yourself (easily said) but on Lucky. He's not around anymore which I'm sure is really hard on you, but on the other side Lucky also doesn't suffer anymore from his illness. And if this happened in his sleep... Then I cannot think of a more peaceful way to go.

Like I said; easies said that done and I know it. So yeah, best wishes here and all the best.
    Qkazoo07 likes this.
  18. ;-; Its officially been 1 week.
  19. I missed this post before. Sorry about your loss, Q. May he rest in peace.
  20. I could cry