Love is in the air!

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by Aikar, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Aww, I love this promo, sucks that I'm not really gonna use it since I hate using 'final' items :\

Great that you added it though!
  2. That's the whole point of getting multiple! :)
  3. My god...I have no idea how you did that but that is hilarious. I just thought I was going to kill Brit's sheep. :D
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. southpark347 and 607 like this.
  5. Luuv is in the air guys <3 2014-02-14_12.47.47.png
  6. Meh.. It'd be cool if you could sell one for like 40k in shop (double price) that doesn't loose durability for those of us that are over-OCD and hate having finite amounts of things :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. Well finite makes the items worth more... Don't you like that as a collector? :p

If they never "leave" the economy, no reason for price to increase.
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, 607 and ninjaboy5656 like this.
  8. Right now that is more Brit's department but if that is what I'm going to have to do while going to college (Simulation and Game Design), that looks pretty easy to read >.>

I have the free promo and then went and bought one, so I'd have one to mess with and one for collecting. I had to after Aikar talked about the shooting animals thing :3
  9. Except for greater numbers of people coming on after this promo! :p
    (I agree though with you Aikar)...

Thanks much for this promo! This one and the Halloween heads are some of my favorites!
  10. woo thanks aikar I'll buy any if anyone wants to sell or trade!
  11. I suppose, but the same goes for things like fireworks. Never leave the economy. Although, I don't see what could be wrong with adding a 'double price' item in /shop that doesn't loose durability/can be repaired? Obviously nobody would get one for free and 40k is a pretty hefty price tag.
  12. Rather than one that doesn't use durability, let's just have one that isn't final.
  13. This is really awesome :D
    Though...
    I think that they will stay around 12k for a few months then skyrocket :p
  14. Well, with time all promos markets start to slow and becomes harder to find one being sold, therefor higher demand = higher price =P

What does Labor Benches run these days? I intentionally made them cheapish but losable to keep a good demand on them but plenty in circulation for the future.
  15. I'd say 10-14k for 1, so they've gone up quite a bit.
  16. Thanks Aikar Love the Cupid Bow.......Hearts :3
    607 likes this.
  17. Are they set to increase in value soon? I may sell mine.
  18. Well, unless another version of it will come out, it is sure to go up even more, as they are quite handy.
    607 likes this.
  19. New personal rule: I shall always wait at least 6 months before selling a promo item, unless I lack funds for an auction.
    I will sell at the start of march :p
  20. Okay, now this one, I like ;D
    Great to see some work done with particles, hope to see some more in future :)
    607 and fat_batman like this.