Looking for someone to do the interiour of a museum (creative building request) - paying 200Kr

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by Egeau, Sep 24, 2017.

?

Why is there a poll here?

How am I suposed to know? 0 vote(s) 0.0%
To make me able to vote for this option! 3 vote(s) 33.3%
Cookies? 6 vote(s) 66.7%
  1. Whello there,

I am looking for someone to do the interiour of castle skylark:

This is a full Utopia residence castle I have been working on since July. It is constructed in an fairytale/mideaval style, and needs to be a museum that hosts all promo items and has space for some villager trading. I have tried doing the interiour, but I (sadly) amn't skilled enough to make myself statisfied.

Okay, If you think you're good enough to do this, just send me, in PM, a bunsh of screenshots of interiours you have alredey compleated, I'd like to see as much as possible in (around about) the same style.

If you don't know if you're good enough to do this, just send me a PM annyway, I won't bite :)

If you think you're good enough, but haven't got the time to do this, first of all, think about the fact that it is in creative, and that you will have access to every possible builder's tool you can install, secondly, you don't have to do every single part of it, you may just make a small tamplate of the style and place some scafolding for planning, and I'll (hopefully) be able to compleat what you started. Now reconsider if you really haven't got the time to do it.

Okay, the question none dares to ask, how much money do I get? (at least, in real life people tend to not ask that) well, if you do every single part of it, and make me statisfies with it (wich will most likely be the case if I pick you) you'll get 200Kr That's quite a lot. If you don't like that, and are good enough to make me willing to pay more, it might go up...

Is there a deadline? Well, I'd like to to be done within a few months, but if it takes you longer, it wouldn't really be a ploblem...

If you have any other question, feel free to post it anywhere you think I'll se it, but I suggest posting it in this thread :p
    607, ThaKloned and Tah2 like this.
  2. Humpety Dumpety Bumpety
  3. I am really sorry, but This both isn't the right style and the right place :p
    I am looking for someone to do a fairytale/mideaval project, and you send me to two residences with modern(-isch) buildings on them. (I used world downloader to visit the one without move flag)
    I mean, I am also able to make modern interiour look (fairly) good, that really sais nothing, This (grand scale fairytale) really is something else.

Also, I asked to send a PM, so this wouldn't spam the forums.

So, if you think you are good enough in the style I am requesting, please send me something to look at you done in that style in a forum PM. We'll then discuss further there.
    Thank you very much for sending me something anyway. :)

My PM box still is open for anyone who'd like to do this. I know it's a dificult job, but it pays off (literaly :p )
    Tah2 and 607 like this.
  4. (I'm only learning Englisch for three years now, the way you're taling/typing is kind of confusing)
    As far as I know, I have never seen your name exept for in this thread, the talking you say to have done must have been with someone else.
    Also, I neither am asking you to make a mideaval castle, I very much am able to do that myself. I am asking you to do the interiour of a Fairytale castle that is used as a museum, a normal interiour would be easy indeed.
    And, Please send me those screenshots, and, again, please do so in a forum PM, if you replay here again I'll shoot one myself, but I don't want to not respond on what you say in this thread, becuase that would mean there are unanswered "questions" here, wich, of corse, wouldn't be nice :)
    607 likes this.
  5. 1: It's in creative, so you won't need blocks.
    2: You aren't acepted jet :p but I'd love to see the interiour of that castle indeed, I really don't care ablout the exteriour for this job (I always like to see what other people build, so send me it, but you won't be "juged" for it.) (It will hurt me if you haven't got anay landscaping though, as I mainly am a landscaper... :p )

Also, becuase I always like to see other's builds, I'll show you an actual mideaval castle by me aswell:

(I indeed overuse this screenshot, but that's becuase I don't want to spoil too much of my ongoing projects)

I hope to see a PM incomeing soon :) (Dot rush, I have alredey spend two months/40 hours on the exteriour, a week for you to finish what you want to show won't hurt.)

For anyone else, I still am open for anyone to respond to this :)
    607 likes this.
  6. This is what my PM box looks like right now:

Yeah, quite abandonned...

BUMP
    ThaKloned likes this.
  7. er...:oops: I don't know how to send a PM...
    fairy tale style. Grand style. A museum. I didn't get the part about the villagers, but that could come later.

did you find anyone for the job? I have no interior design to show you, alas, but I can try.
    If you are interested in my candidacy, and as it is in creative, may be you can send me a schematic of one or two room(s) of the castle, and I'll interior-design it (free of charge of course) and send it back to you. Then you'll be able to judge further if you're interested in me doing the rest of it or not.
    How about this?
    607 likes this.
  8. Well, sure :p
    I did kind of find someone, but that is the person I always work with (and who originally said he wouldn't do it-ish). so I indeed still am looking for someone.
    I have seen what you can do with the tentacles and I beleve with some other things aswell, and looking what you can do in this style sure sounds like a plan :)
    I'll shoot you a PM with further information, thank you very much :)
    607 likes this.
  9. You can hover over inbox and then click 'Start a New Conversation', or go to someone's profile and click the 'Start Conversation' button under their profile picture. :)
    Jelle68 likes this.
  10. thank you!