looking for outpost mates

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Abigal3_, Jan 9, 2017.

1. I own 160k a smp8 (unofficial outpost) outpost and with my group finally all either losing interest or becoming inactive i am looking for people with dedication to come and join me at my outpost. I have no government and nearly no buildings it will (no if ands or butts) be a hard project to start but with a gold farm on th way and other stuff planned it could be really fun. There is a rail and horse tunnel to get there if interested use the following format and pm me or post here:
    Username(s):
    favorite thing to do (ex explore, build ect):
    what do you want to do with this outpost:
    Have you been banned, if so why:
    do you have any suggestions of what to do?:
    khixan likes this.
  2. Sgt_Pepper4
    Explore
    Have fun
    I have not been banned.
    Ummmm..... have fun?
    khixan likes this.
  3. excepted :D welcome to the crew
    Sgt_Pepper4 likes this.
  4. Username(s): haveagoodlife
    favorite thing to do (ex explore, build ect): build
    what do you want to do with this outpost: have fun
    Have you been banned, if so why: no
    do you have any suggestions of what to do?: become a big outpost
  5. accepted :D welcome to the group
  6. Username(s): Guerrerochr
    favorite thing to do (ex explore, build ect): Build farms, collect resources
    what do you want to do with this outpost: Provide easy collection of food (meat and vegi)
    Have you been banned, if so why: Never :D
    do you have any suggestions of what to do?: I would try to make the transport easier to get too and use. I myself build a tunnel 3x3 for a distance of 5000 blocks underground with a railroad from frontier to my home. (message me in regards for proof :p)

addtional: I've cultivated enough sapplings and seeds of crops, and most of the animals (not including llamas, polarbears, rabbits, dogs, ossolots) I can provide demonstration of my eperiance on my residences at /guerrero (1,2,3,4) and /guerrerochr2 2
  7. accepted :D welcome to the crew great application
    guerrerochr likes this.
  8. Tazzy_The_Best
    Explore and build redstoney things
    What ever you would like
    No
    I don't have any suggestions
  9. accepted :D welcome to the team.
  10. Thanks I would like to add the fact that a normal mob farm would be great to build too
  11. accepted :D
  12. I would like to know your time zone and mention mine because we may not be able to meet up at the same time.
    My time zone is South Australlia
  13. :D im online when ur ready
  14. Mine is est united states