Looking for moderators

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by JustinGuy, Oct 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whooop!
    my mod app is in :D !
  2. Justin, Please don’t make me a mod, I know you shouldn’t have a problem with doing this but just incase you are tempted I will now say something unpleasant (to cat lover’s). I personally like dogs but I both respect the thoughts and opinions of cat lover’s even though I don’t share the same principles in my thinking of cats. There now I can be trusted to be mod. :)
  3. LOL Wtf beardswell? soo off topic its not funny anyways back on topic the mods seem to be doing well :)
  4. hi everyone, moderators should be helpful people in Empireminecraft. :D just saying
  5. I'm seeing profound success and triumphs in the new moderator system.

Keep up the good work!
  6. it's an amazing system led by the finest mods i have seen in a long long time :)
    judging by Aus' and Liz's example of moderating they SHOULD be the example in the choosing of future moderators!
  7. they have been doing good work and i intend to help the people to because there should be 4 moderators because we get at least 6 new people a day!!!!!! there should be more mods
  8. mango it is up to the admins(who are also mods) when we need more mods
  9. We will add mods as we see it is needed, and when we feel we have found the right candidates :)

Trust me you don't want a server with mods who shouldn't be mods. Jeremy and I have been doing this for a long time (running communities) and have been through the pain in promoting the wrong people to moderators. Above all we want a safe and consistent environment for people to enjoy the game :)
  10. well said justin
  11. wo wo wo i'm just suggesting
  12. Welldone Nurse and Icecreamcow!!!! Two fine additions to the moderator system!!
    JustinGuy likes this.
  13. nursey is a mod..... *Runs for the minecraft mountains to hide* congrats nursey and cow :D
  14. I don't envy who has to read all the applications, and congrats Nurse and Icecreamcow!
  15. Thanks guys =D
    And lol Zer, you SHOULD run >=D lol
  16. Just posted in the application. Hope to hear at least something back soon!
  17. It would be impractical for Justin and Jeremy to reply to everyone who applies to be a moderator. They wouldn't have any more time to run the server if they did. :p

People they would like to serve as moderators will be asked when the need arises.
  18. I'm aware, I was saying it more in the terms of hoping to hear more on the subject soon... so even if I don't get it I would still like to see a post saying "Congratulations too... " and all that so I know I can stop keeping my hopes up from then on.
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.
  19. best way would be never get your hopes up

but as for mods i got a feeling there won't be anymore till we add another server or at least for awhile
    ZerreissenDirge likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.