Looking for Experienced Shop Owners!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by galazeek, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I like your shop, are you planning on putting in teleports?
  2. well you didnt come to the right guy cusase i dont have a shop
  3. yeah, my bro started it (fellyboy signs) then i own the res he just doesnt come on that much
  4. I don't want it at all so he can just have it.
  5. ok.
  6. QUAD.jpg
    Why did you post here then?
    Also, I could help you, but I'm a very busy guy on EMC, even though I am not a supporter.
  7. i am guessing IamSaj doesn't like me or any level on the good side hes like all the way like that he hates when i breath
  8. No I just said why did you post here if the title obviously read, "Looking for Experienced Shop Owners"
    That's like me posting on a "Diamond Supporters Only Contest" saying, "I'm going to win!"
    Understand now? I don't hate you. If you got the idea I hate you, and you hate me now, please, keep doing it. I wouldn't care one bit
  9. we started at the round foot lets start again ok hello my name is gypsyluke77 i am on smp9 cya later
  10. I had no idea half of what you said. And goodbye
  11. I can design and build your shop, I am very good at pricing, and I can supply some of your items, but if you want me to build I need you to do part of the supplying.
  12. Is that yours?
  13. I help run it ;)
  14. I would not be interested in working for you in this way I might supply if you are going to be a buy sell shop, I have a small shop now as i moved to smp1 843 I supply other shops now mostly. But take a look if it helps
  15. You want the job?