[Looking For] EMC Writers

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by SteamingFire, May 21, 2021.

1. Related post: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/service-sf-library-bookstore.84512/

I have finished building the SF Library & Bookstore at smp1 /v +SFbooks, but it's incredibly bare. That is, there aren't many books in it.

I am looking for YOU to share and sell your stories!
    You may set your book price at anything, but you will only get 1 shop chest for all of your books. You will also get 4 lecterns to display 4 of your books of your choice. You keep all profit from your books. I can accommodate up to 33 sellers.

To submit your books, please reply to this thread. The requirements for the books to sell are that they must be good for reading, i.e, not something like a signature or pages of nonsense. In addition, for the books (up to 4) that you want to display, please rename a regular brown book with the exact title of your book(s), one per book. This is recommended, although you can put anything that you want into the itemframe displays. I will give you perms for your section while we are both online so that you can set up the shop sign. You can use any type of sign for your shop. Remember, it's one price for every book. I will leave on +container, +itemframe and +build for you in your section so that you may change out the display books and itemframe items, and restock at any time.

I also accept misc. books for display only on the 2nd floor. There is also an attic, but I'm not sure what it will be used for. Anyway, I accept all books. If they cannot be used in the library, I will collect them :)

So, reply to this thread! Are you a writer? Do you want to make your works known? Join the SF Library & Bookstore! Remember--you keep all profits made from your own books!

Thank you for reading :D
    FadedMartian and jaqque like this.
  2. I have finished writing my latest book, "Their Stories", and am excited to EMC-publish it once I'm back from my hike.

And what about you? Have you written anything?
  3. Any authors?
    EnderGirlPlayzz likes this.
  4. Two authors have joined. Want more!
  5. Still looking for authors! 3 have joined. I'm looking for 30 more writers!
    You keep all of your own profits!
    This is a great way to get your EMC books known and make a little money while doing so!
  6. Sure! Look for me online and we can get you set up.
  7. okie