Looking for digger for job. Payment: 2014 Turkey slicer

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by BelligerentSpud, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Looking for a digger to dig my 60 x 60 plot down to y:2

Payment will be a unused 2014 turkey slicer that will be paid immediatly after the contract has been accepted. through a chest shop for 1 rupee and will be refunded the 1 rupee after purchase. this makes it traceable for staff.

This job is first come first serve.

Contract -
    Code:
    Job: Dig all dirt between y: 54 - y: 2 on my 60x60 plot. ( /v Abs0luteP0wer )
    Payment: Unused 2014 Turkey Slicer
    Expected Job Completion: 24 hours from the time job accepted
    Note's:
    If you decide to back out on the job you agree to give back the Unused 2014 Turkey Slicer ( If it was used you must pay 50,000 Rupees to me " UltraZero " and may keep it ) " Alexchance is currently buying them for this price "

If the job is not completed by the Expected Job Completion time you agree to give back the Unused 2014 Turkey Slicer ( If it was used you must pay 50,000 Rupees to me " UltraZero " and may keep it ) " Alexchance is currently buying them for this price "
  2. A full residence? How many levels is it. I may be interested.
  3. I could do it if you have stuff for a level 2 beacon :)
  4. Let's talk ingame. I would love to do this.
  5. Alright sorry about that im back from work. If either of you are online please start a conversation with me first one i receive will get the job. Thanks guys
  6. i woud like to do this
  7. Alright ill Start a conversation with you :p