Looking for Custom Tree Builder - Paying 100k

Discussion in 'Player Jobs Available' started by Arystina, Mar 22, 2017.

1. No matter how hard I try, I can't get my trees on my res to look good, so I give up. I'll pay someone 100,000r to do custom trees and some other landscaping (bushes) on my residence. I'll provide all the materials.

Residence in question: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/arys-builds.71181/#post-1311619

Please show me an example of a custom tree you've built, either photo or on the server so I can get an idea of what to expect when I hire you.

Requirements for the res:
    -Must be jungle trees. You may mix leaf types though for detailing as needed. Just let me know what you need.
    -Trees need to be a reasonable size. I don't want my residence to be swallowed by a giant tree. Some detail blocks of the temple may be removed to fit a tree in properly though.
  2. Hi Arystina,

I'm not the right girl for your job considering that any custom trees I try come out as weird blobs of leaves and log. That being said I would recommend getting in contact with xskitzie. She posted this on the players for hire and I'm sure she would love to help.Have a nice day!

Her post: I am willing to help anyone that needs anything while I am on and not busy. Free of charge just good ol fashioned friendship and help. So if you need me you know where to find me! 12308 om SMP6.
  3. I can build them but depends on your time frame. I have custom trees all over smp6.
  4. I can also do this, but I am having testweek next week, so I'm kind of busy...
    For what I can do... Here: http://jelle68.imgur.com/ is my imur, just look around there, I didn't finish any proper landscaping projects jet, but I think there is enough next to my builds to show you what I can and what I can't.
  5. For mine you can check finchrocks.tk. although it's not fully finished.

I have a custom biome farm hub, tropical forest on one build. Willow trees at the Greek gardens at 12831 and a giant custom trees build.

I can show you when I get home from out of the country. Should be around Thursday or Friday when I am free. Get home late Wednesday.
  6. Okay, thanks everyone for posting. :) Jelle, you have some really nice builds, but the trees are not quite what I am looking for.

I did have a person in-game who was going to help me, but I haven't heard back from him. Finch, from what I know about you and your builds, you probably can build the trees I am looking for. Just let me know when you get back and I'll have you build a jungle tree on my res so I can get a better idea and go from there if I like it. I'm sure I will. You too are a good builder and your willow trees are quite nice.
  7. To bad this isn't for spruce trees ... Those are my jam. I might be able to design some jungle trees but i haven't done any before. You can see some of the spruce trees I've done at my second res on utopia.
  8. Alright Finch. I got a hold of the other fellow who was looking to build my trees and he's not been able to come up with a tree he likes that wouldn't overwhelm my building. You are hired. ^_^
  9. Okay,

Like I say won't be online till Thursday or Friday. Plane lands tomorrow afternoon. Lol
  10. Aside from then being just jungle trees, do you have any specific type of jungle tree that you want them to be?
  11. Not really. It's a temple ruins build (see link in first post). I kind of want it to appear overgrown with shrubs and trees. Variety is fine. I don't want all the trees to look exactly the same as long as they are something you'd see in a jungle.
  12. RandomBumbleBee did an excellent job building one for me. Visit /v 11567 to see it