Long Time Lurker, Short Time Supporter, Four Year Player

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Zomberina, Apr 2, 2017.

1. I feel like this is an AA meeting.

Hello.

My name is Zomberina, and I have been addicted to Minecraft for the last four years.

In all reality, like many 30 something adults, I've really fallen in love with this game. Until recently, I was happy to just play by myself or host a server for myself and the kiddos. I've gotten several friends to join me on my private server, but I love variety and started looking around at the amazing public servers out there.

Gotta say, I've been really happy with Empire over the last few months. I'm on SMP3, and some folks complain how it isn't chatty enough, but so far, I think the server has been a perfect transition for me into the realm of public play. Not overly chatty in my feed, but almost everyone has an answer if you pose a question into the abyss of cobble and dirt block. Love it.

I still like to tinker around with my own texture packs. Did a couple for Adventure Time and Star Wars themes. Still working on one for Wallace & Grommit, because CHEESE.... Favorite pack was the Adventure Time. I had knife rain and everything. Twas fabulous.

Anyway, I live in the Bible Belt in the US. Saaavvveee meeee, I cried, and Empire showed up. So nice here. Thanks for having me!

2. Welcome to EMC, kind of. and welcome to the forums!!!

Hope you like it :)
    Equinox_Boss and Zomberina like this.
  3. Glad to hear you're enjoying it, here! :)
  4. Hey! Another smp3 player! Smp3 is indeed not as chatty as it used to be when i first joined, but I like smp3 because thats where the majority of my friends Ive made are and theres overall some great players to hang out with there :)
    Equinox_Boss, Zomberina and 607 like this.
  5. Welcome to EMC! If you need anything just ask :)
  6. Hi Zomberina. Welcome to the Empire and the forums. Also welcome to smp 3. Maybe I'll see you around when I get back from my mining in the waste. Enjoy your stay. :)
  7. Ooh pretty nifty house you got there. Welcome to the forums though, we don't bite and we got wonderful things for you to check out.
  8. Agreed. I'm not saying other smps don't offer great people, but I'm getting kind of partial to 3 ahhaha
    Equinox_Boss and ChespinLover77 like this.
  9. Maybe you'll see me if I am back from mining in the waste or travelling the frontier hahaha I try to make it back to town a couple days a week.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  10. Beware of smp8 ;)
  11. Thanks. It's on my private server, but I plan to make something similar on this one soon :D
    Equinox_Boss and Shadow_Dcord like this.
  12. no, that would be an ea meeting: Empire Anonymous ^.^

teehee :D

welcome aboard best server i ever played on! (im serious!)
  13. HIIIII!! :D
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  14. So I have come to read lately...

Never forget the 1st of April, when the pranks came filled with ominous thrill....
    Equinox_Boss, AyanamiKun, 607 and 2 others like this.
  15. Welcome to EMC then. Definately a great server for adults and family.
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Another fellow smp3er! Welcome and if you have any questions, I'd like to think I know a thing or two about the server
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  17. Welcome to the forums!
    Ryan_A_ likes this.