Lol EMC say goodbye :)

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Mr_Tiny, Feb 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ..... because ismooch didnt make that note first or anything...
  2. 2 People are in the group. There is 12tree4 and his newbie alt accounts and there is some other dude i saw the video and I will find it again ... sec.. and I made it huge so you can see exactly what I am saying :)
    Chascarrillo and ISMOOCH like this.
  3. *Knock knock*
  4. Who's there?;)
    Chascarrillo likes this.
  5. CrapCraft
  6. He read my mind and posted it before I did.

Also, I think there's a chance it might not be an alt, but either way they're closely tied enough for him to be considered one. The IPs didn't match with those two...but:

12tree4 stole the egg.
    12tree4 sold the egg to someone for I think it was 32K.
    12tree4 IMMEDIATELY setup a shop for 32K for one piece of dirt which sold to his "alt" or whatever it is.
  7. IMA Mind REEDR!
    607, Chascarrillo and Green_Mystery like this.
  8. Oh, so this might be serious then.
    Chascarrillo, Lun4rX and ISMOOCH like this.
  9. lol??? 32k for 1 piece of dirt.. epic deal
  10. The sad thing is, he's probably on this page right now F5ing. Each new post is building up his rage more and more, so much that he's going to use next weeks allowance to buy yet another account to add to his gang of griefers!
    607, PenguinDJ, jacob5089 and 14 others like this.
  11. Great minds think alike!
    Chascarrillo, IPwnCreeps and ISMOOCH like this.
  12. i actually did a lot of research when that whole ordeal went down, thank Justin for rupee tracking.. because it made it to easy to see what happened.
  13. Gotta love how derp some people are. Makes me giggle.. :p
  14. Pathetic... just pathetic.... heres a question, WHAT are you going to grief. The whole town is protected and there's nothing worth griefing in the wild.
  15. Ha! What a bunch of losers. I saw the vedio that PThagaard posted. And I noticed that they were griefing their own server. "oh we're sooooo scared"
  16. Exactly what he said! There's nothing worth griefing in the wild or nether, and Town's protected.
    Chascarrillo and ISMOOCH like this.
  17. "I'm just going to keep mining these blocks and see them reappear before my eyes with a red error message in the chat. I'm such an awesome griefer! >:)"
  18. Well, you've given this kid attention now, as thats what he wanted lol.

Loved ones don't give him enough already.
  19. Hugs for everyone! *valentines day*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.